Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Lol Sal. I really needed that. Man I wish I could say so much with as little words.

Wishing you the best with the fresh air. Its raining here which makes the air even better ....given we are not smogged out just yet. I have no excuse. So I will try too.

Sorry to report still quite drained and stiff. Working on it. Ty for the boost.
    Last edited by Ponder; 01-27-2021 at 12:16 PM.

Laughter is good.. we need it sometimes. Truthfully, this week was a bust and I didn't accomplish much - was also drained - procrastinating isn't going to help me, but oh well. Not the first time and won't be the last.

Anyways..

Its 8° (fees like 10 below with the wind chill) this morning. Likely the politicians will have their hands in their own pockets for a change So I expect to just stay warm in my igloo today for the most part.

I hope everyone has a great weekend

TC

~Sal

Will do Sal. Feely slightly better.

Went for an evening walk and managed to get some yard work done. I am breathing easier tonight.

Here's to a good evening and day for all.

Snowing here in Baltimore today. They are predicting 4-6 inches, which is no big deal. People here in Baltimore panic. The lines at Trader Joe's yesterday were laughable. I have a 4 wheel drive pick up truck, so the snow is no big deal to me anyway. I am at work as per usual. It may sound stupid, but I like to work and it is sort of therapeutic to me. Hope everyone is good. Sal, I hope you feel better and Ponder, I am glad to hear you are doing good. Lost in Space was and is still one of my favorite shows. I met Angela Cartwright (Penny) a few years ago at a Nostalgia show in Hunt Valley, Maryland and she was pretty friendly.

Glad your sounding OK Kirk. I responded re lost in space in another thread. Good topic though.
    I'm much better now myself.

Take care.
    ~ Dave.

ooooooooo you keeping it alive, I am still in overwhelming sundness , In two days it would be my brother birthday, eh
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Yes forum still here D. There is a few well wishes in the old timers thread as well. We have missed you very much. Understand how deep the sadness runs. I still pine for my brother at different times. How is the rest of family holding up?

Thank you, Kirk, I'm doing better.

Wishing you strength to get through the next few days, Dahila. You'll be in my thoughts.
    Last edited by salvator here; 02-01-2021 at 08:56 AM.

I'm doing ok today, was up at the crack of dawn for some reason, but alright with it.

You're in my thoughts today, D.