Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Completed a psyche evaluation. Cognitive one coming up next. I'm kind of in limb. For what I don't know nor do I care. In that I guess I am doing OK too.

Regrettably, I'm not off to a very good start today, and what a way to begin a new week. Drinking some green tea with jasmine and hope to clear up. Brain Fog City. I'm going to do stretches and a bit of yoga and see. Didn't leave the house since last Thursday .. ugh .. so hard find the energy and drive sometimes. Nevertheless, my mood is okay-ish this morning, so I'll gladly take that

Ponder, I have lots to say about the psyche and cognitive evaluation - truthfully, I struggled pretty badly with both (noted cognitive deficits) as I also did with my personality profile evaI (inconclusive results), as well; that said, I was not diagnosed with a personality disorder. I couldn't care less either way though either, those test are more for paperwork purposes anyway. I promise I'll write more later when I feel less like a zombie corpse.

EDIT: Ok, I'm starting to improve
    Last edited by salvator here; 02-08-2021 at 07:12 AM.

In context with the thread I will just say I am going to make an effort re myself in as far as making a herbal tea goes to start my day. Thus far it might only be two making the most of this online space but I got to say the persistence of one is greatly helping the other. Thanks so much for taking the time to write what your able Sal. Trust me when I say every little bit helps on all counts/sides of the fence.

Unfortunately one of the many hard facts I have come to realise in this existence, is that improvement typically involves some form of discomfort. I'll elaborate on that and my new found fear of people in my other thread.

I would love to hear more from yourself re the paper work you refer to. I feel you have touched briefly on it before but that might of been a different branch but more or less all part of the same tree. I find it helps to keep the title of a thread broad but personalize it a little in your own writing so that others get the gist that whilst it's public, it's still a thread with a personal touch. People are so impersonal these days that a personality disorder seems to be the norm. lol. Sigh. Fads, fads and more fads.

I best go write up in my own thread - BUT - so glad you touched base in here to express as you did.

Thanks Sal - I go make my herbal tea before making my morning post. You have made me feel a little better waking up; to yet another day.

Thanks for touching base Sal - hmmm - perhaps we freaked out some regulars too? arrrr - seriously life is too short. ZZZZZZzzzzzz
    I downloaded 'Ford Vs Ferrari' with Christian Bale and Mat Damon. I'll give that one a go. Thanks again for sharing the other one. Much appreciated.

I am doing OK today. Tomorrow I want to keep up walking on my treadmill and maybe go out to a quiet park once more with my support worker. If I keep up what is termed as 'graduated exposure' on my own terms, I might just start driving early in the mornings to secluded spots to enjoy walking on my own like I have done so many times before. Not so easy to find those kind of spots.

Thinking of you and the others. Thanks again for your kind words.

Haaa .. perhaps we did

Yeah sometimes a good movie is just what the doctor ordered - better than 'take 2 aspirin and call me in the morning" I'd say!

Doing ok today here as well and decided against tea, and instead, enjoying a Vanilla Bean Creme Brulee light roast coffee while watching Ryan and Kelly discuss very important topics - such as - what type or hair spray the use / makeup secrets / fashionable leggings / valentines chocolate gifts ... now I truly, I don't know what I would do without this vital information Lol Slightly amusing nonetheless

That is great you are walking again. I also miss it and will indeed do just that today myself, have to start somewhere. Not just for exercises, I get in touch with my scenes with the universe. I talk to my therapist today and will admit I didn't do my homework, other than better accepting/embracing those moments when I feel as I'm on 'auto pilot' ... she says this is a good thing. She tries and cares and I enjoy our conversations.

Enjoy your day everyone..

~Sal

Good Morning AF

Enjoying a Tasters Choice coffee this morning with artificial sweetener (Naughty Sal - Ha). Perhaps, I'm also mindful of the fact that my dear father would enjoy this particular brand of coffee very much and it is making me feel happy today. If I turn around without over thinking it, I can still see him sitting in my counter stool (with red cushion) as he would pull it out and sit there (his favorite stool he said) when he would come to visit me 2 times a month. And yes, this is fact not fiction, we would discuss everything and anything, but he would love to talk about Al Pacino and Robert De Niro; and I well recall a conversation where I stated .. it doesn't get much better.. to his reply - no it really doesn't While his fav was Scarface, my fav of Al's was "The Devils Advocate" (still is). To quote Pacino ... "Freedom, baby, is never having to say you're sorry"

I hope everyone reading will have an awesome weekend.

Sincerely,

~Sal

I remember for the period September 2012 through August 2013, first my mother, then father and then my uncle all passed away. It was a very difficult time. I have a picture on my office wall I found with me , my sister, my daughter and mother and father maybe 30 years ago.

Hi Kirk. I have always struggled with photos when it comes to past dwellings. Thankfully I can also remember those moments that do more to inspire than anything else. Sal now has me thinking with regards to the sum of life regarding those quotes, as too your poem in Sal's thread.

Glad you got to enjoy your cup of coffee in the spirit you shared so well Sal. I'm sure you'll get to enjoy many more. Is good to savor such moments when enduring reality as we do.

Slowly getting a few things done over the weekend. So far it's going well thank you.

Hope everyone else's is too.