Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Excellent pictures of Penny, Will and Robin and the Chariot. I hope this forum stays around.

I'm glad you think so Kirk. Is hard to find the larger ones. Most of the good ones are like thumbnails. I too hope the forum stays around.

Day 1

Now I am most likely biting off more than I can chew, but I am going to make a conscious effort over the next 15 days to get off the coffee, tea, sugar, salt and pretty much all the packaged quick fix foods. I wish to be feeling better health ways before embarking on my upcoming trip. I am seriously suffering from being overweight and whilst there is much outside my control this is something many of us can alter but more often than not - don't.

So like I said - back to the days of my extremes - Day 1 ... Let the pain begin!

Give in and don't resist.

Day 2 - My first step scored on all listed counts and with that recognition I figure today should be just as good. Long way to go but won't focus on that. It's enough to have emplaced a guide of sorts. Up at 4:30am but not quite with it until after walking a little in the wind and rain. I did not go far as my umbrella blew inside out before I got to the end of street. I retuned home as I figured that highly concentrated clean air was momentarily enough. Once home I made some lemon water, turned on my computer, loaded up some guiding tunes and logged in the AF forum.

Moving on:

Giving in takes more effort than Not. It sounds counter intuitive ... I know. It's an awareness thing. It takes a lot more trust whilst fighting is more about distrust.

Feeling quite lonely / Empty and have been for sometime now. That's OK - In some ways that's as much my incentive to get a hold of my health as it's a little easier to self sooth isolation when the body is more able. When I say it's OK I'm just reminding myself about the strength of acceptance which I thought was encapsulated quite well in a recent poem I found. I find fighting just makes one weary. That tact is not for me. It never has been. In fact, that is exactly why I have never like the mindset of marching on and all its associated language. There is nothing to give up if you don't aspire to chase that which you don't already have.

There are forces in the world that profit on making people feel they can't get through life on their own. Not saying that we should not draw strength from others, but I do think the push for having people feel vulnerable on their own leads to unhealthy codependences. However, I am saying that such systems of belief are designed to cut us off from innate abilities that we already have. These nurturing forces make up many branches of the same tree. The conditioning so many of us find ourselves under today is meant to disable whilst at that same time sell us a deceptively polished program of salvation and or empowerment; regardless of what branch you pick. Trust me ... as you get older or fast tracked on the path of wisdom (typically via some form of suffering and an inherent ability for enduring) you will come to understand this theme of which I speak.

The realization of this trip is as isolating as the program itself. More often than not, when waking up like so there is a new found language that is just as fallible ready to take you down the same plot. "... and a round and round she goes."

So it is that we can feel so empty when surrounded by so many. Being cut off from our own potential.

For me I have been spinning between the realization and that new found language ready to drag me back down. This makes me think of that poem I recently posted. More so the 4th verse.

Life Happens

Life is what we make it.
    It cares not what we do.

No matter how we fake it,
    It always sees right through.

If you try and lead it,
    It pushes from behind.

If you try and read it,
    It soon will make you blind.

Just let it freely take you.
    Enjoy life's carefree ride. ← Give in and don't resist.

And know it won't forsake you
    If you walk right by its side. ← As you discover what's within. (Has always been)

Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/life-happens-3

Yet so many forces in the world continue to preach, teach, indoctrinate & sell said words in order to make us blind; to make us fearful. Of course it's done in a way the sells acceptance and that being why it is we end up with so much distrust. That is to say that when the deception becomes evident and the justification of said systems are reasoned via rejection - how much more imbalance can the world have?

Then how is it that such a society can be worshiped, glorified and considered to be thriving? Well the deception is so effective that those who are not into religion do not see themselves worshiping yet they are just as deeply entrenched with glorifying. I've dived deep into the perception management and social conditioning many times before. Unfortanley I have never been able to do so in a way that is not conflicting. I feel I am getting a little better and given I somehow feel better for trying will no doubt keep attempting to feel my way along in such a way that allows me to find my abilities once more.

It's that spinning in the middle that has made me ill for sometime now. The poem above fails in some parts for me as I've never really known like to be carefree and nor do I sense it is meant to be. Snippets of such endearing words can be had, however the perception of those who come to see the theme of which I speak - would do better to read another line. Instead of 'Enjoy life's carefree ride.' (which sound more like an advert) perhaps 'Give in and don't resist.' would better suit.

Which brings me to one point that sits on my mind. Fighting and Not Giving In is everything to do with chasing what you don't have, whist Giving In and Not Resisting is everything about discovering what's within. One tact will have you bound to a level of conditioning that will always leave you feeling sorry, whilst the other leads to a sense of freedom that words can do no justice. The former always seeking to justify through rejection whilst the other has no need to reason but always accepting.

The best way to lead people when it comes to control is to have them disconnect from themselves. This is why the current stat of things work so well and why so many wish to fight. I myself struggle with resistance that comes through my frustration in the knowing of these things.

Giving in takes more effort than Not. It sounds counter intuitive ... I know. It's an awareness thing. It takes a lot more trust whilst fighting is more about distrust.

Here's to Day 3 ...

Double post for the day seeing as I am feeling more active. I might even go for an evening walk.

My live in daughter has finally commenced psychotherapy; touch wood. It would be nice if she had an advocate the system would actually listen to. No longer do we live in a time where partners or parents are considered. Hard to imagine that there was such a time where family mattered. This therapist seems like he might be the one. He actually wants to talk to my wife and I. Lord forbid!

Momentum is slowly building - if you can't tell.

As you know I don't like the NEWS - however the following is not such a bad story:

Last edited by Ponder; 02-15-2021 at 01:00 AM.

Day 3 - Holding the course.

Making Space. No need to reply

Will send PM Sal and leave a note here in the even anyone did want to know where I am at.

I really hope this time I can break the chain. Whilst I wish the best for the forum, I genuinely feel I am the one holding it back. I have seen every time I give the forum a break it picks up. Given the inactivity it's only natural that personalities clash. Especially when only one or two people are writing/talking. Given that and my strong resistance to main stream thinking - the level of challenging and all that ... Well whilst that might float my boat, I sense it's probably doing more harm than good re the purpose of this forum.

I leave a link like I have done before and I really hope that I don't feel the need to come back. I'd love to go on and make a post why that would be a good thing but in doing so I just fall back into the codependent thing I feel this place has become; for me. That is another side of it as well my conflicting personality. Those that check in can then start posting to where I beleive a couple more will then post.

I just sense it's the right thing to do.

Please do not reply with "when you come back" I really don't wish too. I regret feeling this way - and who knows maybe there is a sense of egotistical whatever in my words. For sure - we are all hypocrites. lol

It's cool. I'm only on Day 4 and my writings are going to go deep and all over the place re all the different way out takes on life. It's just time to make room for others and take my projections to a more appropriate place.

Truly - I really don't want to return. I am trying my best to say a final goodbye. Even though I chuckle as "yea sure ..."

There is no need for reply or to even suggest that I will return.

It would be far better if you would like to keep in touch to either use my email I PM you or Just visit my Blog. I do beleive there is a place to comment there as well. My next step will be to turn those off - yet for now I leave it open as whilst I am looking for isolation - connection with others is still important. This is more about making space and giving up a dependency of sorts.

Here is that Blog:
    https://embracethevoices.blogspot.com/

Seriously - would prefer a response via - email or at the new blog. I'm now going to block this web address so I can't access. Others will see a response but I won't. Is just the way I need to beak the chain is all.

Take care. All the best. You know where I'll be at.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponder View Post
    STARSHIP LAUNCH TODAY - Touch Wood:

Could be in the next 30 minutes or the next couple of days:

Live Feed 1

Live Feed 2

Live Feed 3

Live Feed 4

Edit - Oh Well ... better luck next time. It took him 4 goes to get SpaceX off the ground. Here is to the third try! A+

Just when you're finally home...