Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I still go to my office everyday and had a meeting at a clients office last week and we all wore masks. I try to be as careful as I can, but I still need to work to pay my bills.

I learned to accept that the world will never be the same even after CV. Change came, we're caught off-guard.

Been reading a lot, and I also think it's time to develop online skills as I don't think the work from home hype is going away soon.

Mild disease covid.jpg Heheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I also read as many reports where the virus was followed from the US to China where it was only then released. That said, I care less where it started but more so about the responses affecting the lives of everyone no matter under what/either flag they are oppressed.

As far as 2021 goes - I think Huxley's titled book says it best. A Brave New World. No looking back now.

You can't beleive every image and or report you read. Do that and you soon wind up slinging this or that study against one another like Bible Verses on a street corner. Becomes worse the CV itself. We have vaccines coming up very soon in Australia. Australia is fast becoming known at the testing ground - but hey like I say, I take it all with a grain of salt. If I get a dose of nanobots ... then so be it. I don't beleive those for or against. Most of the world is already maladjusted and you only become more so the more you play into the fear. Just like a placebo if you beleive your going to shrivel up and lose control of your facilities taking X. Y or Z - then you probably will. If I have to take the vaccine in order to buy food and water, then I will take it without a care in the world. Fear is what causes more people to become ill. Autism has been demonized with the very mention of Vaccines. My grandsons ASD and also my own is not something we consider needs curing or resultant from vaccines. But that's just one of many different bogus reports used to incite fear. Just like those who like to blame others for the cause. Great way to keep people just ... from simply being. In fact we see our so called traits as an evolution that transcends the world of neurotypical human beings. I smile to think how my wife came up with that tact. Normal humans are like neurotic psychopaths when you really sit back and take a good look. Tolle says it himself and says it often.

Welcome to the new world. Be very careful what you choose to beleive. Better yet ... believe in nothing. Just 'be' in yourself.
    Last edited by Ponder; 11-28-2020 at 03:40 AM.

There are so many stories about this CV and some of them make sense. It looks like a big political scheme of some sort.

Quote Originally Posted by IAmCamille View Post
    There are so many stories about this CV and some of them make sense. It looks like a big political scheme of some sort.
    Agreed. All the more reason not to choose either view. Each one opposes the other regardless of right or wrong. The placebo effect is very real. In this I much prefer to deal with what I see in front of me and nothing else. Although understand just how powerful peer pressure is in the creation of what we see. Thus I create my own passive resistance to suggested schemes. Lest one be hooked line and sinker on any of the so called truths. Just be sure you have enough toilet paper before the next wave of whatever. Just kidding. Stop eating ... far far easier. lol

You always seemingly often have a good outlook Camille. Whilst I know that is not always true of any of us as we always have our moments - You often have bubly way of looking at things which I find encouraging. Yes ... I am sucking up.
    Last edited by Ponder; 12-02-2020 at 03:54 PM.

That sucks Pedro. What are your restrictions?

Hope they lift the restrictions for you soon. Here, they already have and it feels a bit weird actually.

Quote Originally Posted by The Scottish Pedro View Post
    The lockdown exit got delayed by about half a month.

Go away, COVID-19.
    Are things improving over there at all; Pedro?