Quote Originally Posted by Ahlstrom View Post
Gypsy and Mike thanks for the replies.

Is this forum dying? Compared to when I joined in 2012 it's so slow now

I got into a gym and have been doing physical therapy. Things are looking better in general.

Yesterday at 3pm I ate a 1500 choclate cookie and half a pizza. I'm obese BMI and by 9pm I had one of the worst anxiety attacks of my life. It brought me to tears and I'm the sort of dude that may cry maybe like once a year. I wasn't able to fall asleep until 2am and that's after downing a lot of benzos. My heart rate and panic was way too insane and I couldn't fall asleep... I am used to waking up at 7am and so my body decided it would be a fantastic idea to have me wake up at 6:30am, leaving me sleep deprived which is the WORST POSSIBLE THING for my anxiety personally. And now as the sun sets, and after downing drugs again trying to calm my heart rate which is already high from sleep prevation... oh my gosh this is an endless cycle. Not as hard as withdrawal but oh my gosh I hope I sleep tonight and I can return to relative normal again. I can't believe pizza and a cookie all did this to me.
Well it's a mystery to me how it hasn't died because it's got no admin! I jumped ship in 2018 and when I googled couldn't find it. I didn't look very hard, just assumed it had finally died. Then I spotted it somehow and Dahila was still here, so I messaged her and here we are I loved this forum. It's like the Wild West of the internet haha.

Sorry I gotta go. I'll reply to the actual anxiety part later.