Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Red face Can valentines day reduce our level of Anxiety?

Hi, I am Nick from Kenya and I am very excited about the upcoming valentines day special in 2020. I want to know that can bring happiness at valentines day reduce our level of anxiety? Visit SMKollectionz in Kenya for Valentine's day offers
    Last edited by NickNgaruiya; 01-25-2020 at 04:29 AM.

Red face

what's your opinion reply to me as soon as possible
    valentines day special | Valentines day 2020 @ https://smkollectionz.com/valentine-day-special

Hheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Kenya welcome to the forum, however I think it is your first and last post, I may be wrong
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

God LOL heeeeeeee
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Gypsy how are you feeling? btw Valentine day causes a lot of stress for me. The guy is spammer, I had never seen post like that, so let it be
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    Gypsy how are you feeling? btw Valentine day causes a lot of stress for me. The guy is spammer, I had never seen post like that, so let it be
    About Valentine’s Day or in general?

In general I’m run down physically. Mentally ok, but the noise is still driving me nuts. One more week til kids go back to school! It’s been TWO MONTHS of hell.

Valentine’s I couldn’t care less about. There’s this guy I spent a few days/nights with over New Year then I told him to leave me alone because he was a psycho. I mean he had paranoid delusions. Well he lives near my mum and because I blocked his number he wrote a letter for her to give me. Then he gave her this ring to give me (just a crap one lol). Mum said all he talks about is me. I haven’t communicated with him since the night I dropped him off and said “get the f*** out of my car” (he was paranoid AND controlling and I’ve had my fair share of abusive men). So this idea he has of being in a relationship with me is just another delusion. He doesn’t even enter my head.
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

o jeez you right this guy does not sound right, He seems obsessed, with you. Not healthy
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Valentine's Day has never been a big deal for me.

same here, day like any other day
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Yeah I don't feel empty on Valentine's Day like other holidays. Not important to me.