Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Threaded View

Are You An Empath

Okay..

So a new member here mentioned they are am "Empath". I never really heard of it before so I researched it online and that took me to this website:

http://www.empathtest.com

I hope its alright to post a link, I don't normally do that, so if its against the rules I'll edit or delete it altogether.

Here is the site that tests whether or not your are an Empath based on the answers given to the questions asked. Some of the questions asked seemed a bit unflattering but I answered a 5 on agree regardless to be truthful.

Accept for the majority of the questions I was closer to disagree on the following questions, and the reason(s) being:

You can influence the moods of those around you.
    I was in the middle with a 3, because, I tend to be a pushover at times and my introverted self will cower to those that are more stern, even if I am in conflict with the views being portrayed. Hope that makes sense here.

The energy of the ocean, forest, or nature is preferable to the city.
    I answered 2, because I don't get the chance to be near the ocean often, and I don't spend much time in the woods anymore, though I would given the opportunity.

You have to be near water.
    2 again for the same reason pretty much and I enjoy being new water, but its not essential.

Below are my results from the test:

Your Super Serious Title is: The Atlas Empath (Planetary Healer)

Your Total Score: 72 out of 80
    Your Out of Control Healer Score: 10 out of 10
    Your Protection Tools Score: 25 out of 25
    How Much You Mirror Others Unconsciously Score: 15 out of 15
    Your Appreciation for Nature Score: 7 out of 10

You scored extremely high on the overall results. You are definitely an empath.

You are highly intuitive and can almost always tell when people are lying. You like water but don't absolutely need to be near it. Your second chakra does okay. You like the hustle and bustle of the city! This is highly unusual for empaths! You have a deep love and appreciation for nature. You recognize the sacred expression of all beings. You are truly wise. But you seem fairly normal -- able to influence people at times.

You need to learn how to recognize and differentiate other people's energy from yours. Learning psychic/empathic meditation tools will help. You scored the worst on the "Mirroring Others Unconsciously" portion of the quiz. It looks like you have a tendency to mirror other people and their energy. This means that you give up your energetic seniority at the whim of the world's changing winds (in other words: other people are able to control or influence you too much on an energy level). You would benefit from learning to control your crown chakra and probably cord removal or healing work.

Sorry, but you scored the lowest on the "Has Protection Tools" section of the quiz. This indicates that you are definitely an out of control healer and you would benefit immensely from energy work, cord-removal, and protection tools. You are a wonderful and loving person. You are also what is known as an "out of control healer!" You would benefit immensely from energy work and empathic tools for releasing guilt and responsibility.

As you can see/read in red, I appear to be somewhat conflicted and am still trying to process the results. Although I'm slightly concerned, unfortunately, its sad but true. However, I haven't the slightest idea what this means form the test results.

"You would benefit from learning to control your crown chakra and probably cord removal or healing work."

I wonder what other AF members feel about this
    Last edited by salvator here; 02-14-2017 at 07:35 PM.