Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Ponder

OK it's official ...

davesheadspace.com

in the blog section.

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm cured ... rofl

I even got the scooter domain happening as well. hehe. Just not fully published.

Take Care.

Nice! These are awsome

nice of you to say. I struggle so much to keep things going domainer. Always find myself comming back here. But thats OK.

I had a really bad accident on my scooter. Smashed my shoulder good and proper. First night in a week that I think I might get 4 hours restful sleep.

It was nice to see someone pop in here. I have been super lonely of late.

Zzzzzzzz Thank You.

Goodnight ... be well as can be.
    Peace.

Extreme pain. Imune system shot. Can't breathe effeciently due to sinus and dry mouth syndrome. Major pain in the throat with striped throat. Can't sleep, completely exausted. Busted shoulder making things worse/vise versa.
    Life goes on none the less. Crawled out of shower wincing with every breath. Forced a few sips of water, later gargeled salt water and painfully force more water in. Just finished fresh home made ginger, honey and lemon tea. Swalling is still hard but more managable, but breathing still also difficult and shoulder caning me.

Will try to sleep some more.

Wow ... The nights just dont get any better. Lol.

Prepping for another night of pain. Whilst the busted shoulder is going to take at least six weeks to come good again, this damn throat and flu like symptoms really suck. BUT - I got a few things done today despite staying house bound. Come to think of it, I miss just staying at home. Pushing myself to integrate with the scooter was all fun and games and whilst I did allow myself to go literally go full speed into down a hill and roll myself into a hospital fence - LOL - Gee Wizz ... what a fucking trip that was. Pain and suffering I think will be all the days of my life ... yadda yadda.

YAWNS - Bring on the fucking Night!!! Seriously though, I best check my tea pot of loose Turmeric - BRB! Scratch that - couple more minutes wont hurt. HERE - I upload my latest project:

I'm going cheap with no fancy triple monitor stand. Those monitors also don't have stand hook, but are all the same and will do nicely for a triple monitor test. If it grows on my, I will purchase more appropriate monitors and a stand sometime next year. Still waiting on a few data cables to hook everything up in the next day or two. Hopefully tomorrow. I just reinstalled my computer and getting ready to network my laptop to throw in another screen for a flight simulator experience separate to a few other sims, RPGs and the odd FPS all suited for triple screen gaming.

Anything for a good distraction about now. I do hope to get back on my scooter in the coming weeks but is all good ... I kind of needed that crash. To be sure, it's another arthritic episode on top of what I already have - but hey, 5G will soon fry my brain and all those dicks buying up the toilet paper have given me more up front issues to worry about as I tend to use more than most. God damn panic merchants. Pffft. My brain was fried years ago so not so worried about what I can't change. The lady massaging me today reckons there is positive change on the horizon and whilst I don't want to bust her bubble with my alignment to the prison planet theory (to which see seems to agree) I don't think enough people are wising up and if they do, it's just another lonely spiral as the stage set for automated stupidity is just pretty much an inescapable event horizon the we are meant to go down.

Woe - I think that tea is ready. One sec ... is good ... momentary relief.

Think I best pull up before I suck a few others down with me. I remember all to well trying not to be such a Debbie Downer.

Once I get those three monitors up and configured, I will have a new reality to lose myself in. Not long now the weather should start to get cooler and the mornings and evenings all the more darker. Good time for solace and healing. Making connections with self once again good enough to keep me going.

The family Saga and Court drama continues but hopefully coming to a close sooner than later. In fact about another 6 months now starting to draw the vice in. Loads more uncertainty and all that woeful jazz.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Another solid week of shoulder pain and a few more sleepless nights to drag on the flu symptoms ... but I think I might just be able to start a routine regardless of ongoing pain in about a weeks time and from there I will do what I always do best ... start over all again.

Looks up into the sky and cried - "Go your fucking hardest!" hehe ... arrrrr and sigh ... Hands together in some kind of wishful intentional mindset taking in yet another warm turmeric sip.

Yet another night ... ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz -00- ZZZZZzzzzz -00- ZZZZZZZzzzzz -00- /--00-- __________________________________________________ _______________________ .

Whatever your take ... it may not work for everyone but seems to ease my pain just a little bit - I try shutting my eyes one more time. Until later:

Positive things for today? Pain killer medication seems to be working a little better as I am being more regular with them as opposed to just every now and then. I did get stressed and pulled my shoulder once more, just by throwing my arm in the air out of frustration whilst on a phone call relating to complaint. The complaint was a positive result as well - minus hurting myself. Hence back on the pain meds which I should never of stopped. It really does seem to be a serious injury where I will most likely have to get another script. I also organised a new support person today to help me with doctor visits. It's been a balancing act for me of late as I am struggling as much mentally as well as physically.

BUT all that said --- I am keeping my spirits up all the same.

I also finally configured my triple monitor setup as well as the larger forth monitor. I'm going to have to take notes on how I did that ... took me all day to get it just right. Despite already owning an ultra-wide 21:9 display, I absolutely love the extra immersion you get with an aspect ratio of 48:9 ... Taking notes is not enough to capture the experience. I'll do a couple of videos on that when I get time.

ANOTHER POSITIVE - My wife and I have refurbished 19 computers now with 20 almost done:
    https://www.facebook.com/goodwillcomputersherveybay/

My grandson is doing well at school and has recovered well now from his operation.

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I get some rest for my shoulder now.

Despite the turmoil that never ends - we really are doing OK.

KEEP CALM - KNOCK QUIETLY

We put the sign back up as society is still banging on our door.

Night night

Forum action seems quite low hey. Must be the cornflakes virus or whatever they call it. Social media is on a frenzy. I thought the following was a good read:
    Think Before You Meme About Corona

What else is happening?

Made a video ... but was not happy with it. I try again later.

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzz need to rest my shoulder. night night.

Much easier to just do video tonight:

I smile to think about the cornflake virus.

ZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz night night.