Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Ponder

NOTE* It bears mentioning again - that I have an odd pattern of posting first then editing. It might be best for anyone reading me close to the time of my posting to re-read several minutes after as my words often change on the fly within that time. I may very well end up saying something entirely different. Not from my perspective, but I am sure it may appear that way from another. Why not just wait till I have nailed it? Hmmm ... It's just the way I am wired I guess and I am not trying to write for a column. Perhaps the rush to correct my work knowing it is live helps me at my level, to improve my readability. Something like that. At any rate I thought it worth noting.

Have a nice day/evening/night.

The Highlight of My Day:
    An access road that leads to a couple of large cellular towers. I generally walk off into the bush and then along a ridge where I once used to hang my hammock on a few overnight stays. Unfortunately a bike track has now been etched into it.

I really just want to follow no path and just savor the feeling of being lost without evening noticing. The only thing I might care to notice is the breeze.

Still getting to know my new support person I decided to take my camera gear and go-pro camera with me for today's walk. I figured it might make for a good distraction, however it ended up being a little more of a chore than I thought. I forgot just how much I needed to be on my own when messing around with my camera gear. Multitasking is not something that I am very good at ... unless on my computer researching this or that. I think I might of talked his ear off today. lol. At any rate I'm uploading bits and pieces of our bush walk. I'll link it when it's done. It's not a nature video but more like a shared experience with me jabbering on all the way through it. Will be a while before that is available; 4K takes ages but does provide a much higher quality watch.

I'm still working on a write up re my take on Conspiracy Theories as I begin to tire of what's on offer and make my way back into the mindfulness camp where emptying the mind is where it's at.

Big Day ... Good Day/Evening/Night ...
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

... upload finished:

Back to bed.

Still doing well with eating - a struggle - but still doing well.

LEST WE FORGET - Australian Soldiers Executing Prisoners and breaking the rules of engagement. Murder - just like in Vietnam - but much more recent. LEST WE FORGET - Sheepish gatherings where we have learnt nothing. This is why I never participate.

I remember how passionate I was at 17 to join the ranks. Because I have personally had to deal with such psychotics in law enforcement, this is why I completely disregard all forms of governments and hierarchical structures. Everyone in the chain from the top down to the groups of soldiers on the ground are responsible in my book. Their all participants in such violent acts. Much easier to blame the individual and list the labels and talk of so called professionalism. At any rate - there is such a thing as political murder hidden behind a veil of such pretentious etiquette. Interesting watch to say the least whatever your stance.

The comments from the other soldiers are disgusting ... they think it's alright as long as you don't do it in front of an agency officer ... The insanity is systemic and runs through the entire chain.

EDIT - Full credit to the guy blowing the whistle.
    Last edited by Ponder; 05-16-2020 at 01:01 AM.

Back to my late nights and I ended up busting but all good. Is what it is and I'll be back on track soon enough. Man ... I could of let that last post slip but Narrr - it really is the culmination of all our FB opinions and all our egos combined; lock, stock and barrel. We might as well all be pulling the trigger as these trained psychopaths do. Lest we forget just clings to the ideals that's designed to keep us bound up justifying such acts. If you watched the doco ... you'll know all it takes to for a kill order is to simply to be deemed a threat. No Prisoners ... just execution on the spot. To lesser degrees it's not much different in our own comfort spaces with everyone self policing that other where that culture feeds of each other. Give us all guns and we would be capable of doing the same things. I try to consider it like the pain in my shoulder which drives me to making healthier choices because the alternative is just too much. I'll always cringe when I see 4 cars of police turn up for the most trivial of call outs. The old saying mud sticks. The nature of conditioning on such level is life long. Best I can do is avoid being in those situations. Thankfully those experiences are far and few between these days and I am a little wiser when it comes to being prodded.

How to handle the evil in those evil individuals and not reflect it back? Christ knows I am doing my best to work on that. Sigh - ZZZzzzzzz They say love and compassion. I can't deny the vibes in that. I'm trying to focus on such healing. Confusion reigns though. Fear is also constantly being spun into all the so called enlightening messages and or disclosures. Confusion and fear being the main stream weapons of choice. Self acceptance and total dis-identification seem to be back on the menu. If the answer is in a group mentality all holding hands - then I really am fucked. I mean given the isolation that reigns when it comes to most of us still finding our way; regardless how long one's friend's list may or may not be. Healthy genuine connections they say - yet such group mentality can easily be lead - lead up the garden path. Trust issues to be sure.

ALL ONE? - why is it so hard to connect.

If there is one thing I have come to learn, it's that self obsession, vanity, agenda, bias, deception, delusion, confusion and fear driven campaigns synergized with marketing fads are but just a few of the well designed road blocks that have divided so many of us; regardless of so many sensationalized and popularized groups. That's not to say that the focus of any one group is right or wrong. It's the process in which we get lost. As I do my best to stand back and check my rigid skepticism Vs contemplative objectiveness ... SIGH ... I do sense this world and current climate is reaching some kind of critical mass; but no more than a cycle that's probably been going to for an eternity. [That possibility lessens the drama where I care less to hold my breath] The media amidst the latest epidemic of Covid19 is coming apart at the seems as more and more protests are breaking out across Australia which is worth noting as we are a country that's been tightly under wraps re censorship and suppressing cultural threats. Despite my own bias and all of the above listed fallibility, mental illness and labeling is a huge pacification industry that's working very well in this country. One of many mass control methodologies. In fact many elements of US politics are now consolidating their control methods based on how Australian authorities have been keeping its citizens hemmed in. It matters little the topics of so called cons being protested. What's more interesting is the media's response to a seemingly growing resistance in a country that's been so well deceived. It's good to see that side of things changing.

But I digress from the title albeit very relevant to how we have been effectively divided. I know that this is not the best place on the internet to connect with other like minds (re my disjointed/fragmented perspective) and thus much of what I am trying to say may very well be misunderstood. Difficulty in communicating being a key aspect where many of us are having difficulty making connections where for the best part within ourselves; imho as best than can be ... all most of us yearns for is to simply be loved. I really just struggled to end with that word - but I feel it's right on the mark ... as close as I will get to using the term 'true.' With division comes loneliness and that being the prime focus to any article on the web that speaks on topics of community disconnect.

How to see past all the disinformation/misinformation and like wise campaigning ... then there is the personal experiences of rejection and resulting distrust. These facets being so powerful to keeping many of us from rejoining. (ponders on re-join and why I just wrote it like that? ... I leave it as is) I know ... I just thought of the connections that mattered so much to me when in the past I was in this or that group when things being then was functioning. In that I see myself with the ability to reconnect with others I have never met, yet pick up were I left. YET - the impact of rejection, deception and all those bitter things are just so very powerful to keep us from connecting.

I can only fathom that for the hardest of us hit, that it can take a life time to find our way. I can only conclude at this point that for all the buzz on global oneness, that if we cannot find peace within ourselves, that seeking it in others is as much a trap as external things. This is my latest and greatest resistance - a battle with my-self. It's also a key point that's being flogged too hard and too fast within so many groups. This brings me to the latest drama ... one of the latest minorities yet still a growing movement;CE-5 - Close encounters of the 5th Kind. Steven Greer

This encompasses just about everything I have mentioned above. Although in different ways depending on your level of awareness re such terms and topics. Again ... wrong forum but still very interesting and relevant to my own psyche. So much so that you can find the first edition on Netflix called Unacknowledged. That said - that fact it's on Netflix does play into the same concept as spiritual entertainment but that's up to the individual and where they are or are not; as is like with everything. For me however, I am still very much on the fence as I am acutely aware of how groups opening up like so get swept away with the Hollywood stick that later plagues their movement. That said though ... I glean very much all the key points as being peddled in all facets of self professed positive intending groups. The thing that perplexes me with the ET genre (among others) or more so raises flags (so to speak - not a flag person) is the ever present worshiping mentality that comes into play among them all. I can't help but feel this is a negative trait that perhaps is been embedded deep within our being - both psychical and our psyche. The intention to start the group is good -but as you stand back and see the collective of individuals sitting pouring out their hearts and souls to whatever galactic beings in what I can only envisage as more a praise and worshiping session ... then ... well ... imo from my own experiences ... it comes off as much of the same thing our world has been doing which then gives rise to other concepts such as ET prison planet theory. More over if you have been observing/following these concepts and theories for about the last 15 years like myself - you get to see how one pioneer takes a common theme from the other, where that popularized vibe is reconstructed into a new creation of what it is that they want. I mean not to say that is right or wrong - true of false. It's just my own observations. Mulling over my own conflict of sorts. That said ... my writings like this is helping me to get a grip in a world so disconnected and fragmented.

I do feel like there is something of credence within each of these 'seemingly' far fetched groups ... I find they have much to offer and in fact I find it is our own hierarchical structures and all their puppets that have created the evil matrix that that so many of us have come to know. The irony is that as well meaning as these newly established groups may be, that they are simply bowing down and worshiping outside forces who may very well be responsible for the way this world currently be. I grimace to I think of Alan Watts and his definition of infinite re the snake eating its tail.

It's looking much easier to go within with the likes of Eckhart Tolle & Jon Kabat-Zinn. Although there is no such thing as easy - not a world as ours currently is. Now I smile instead of grimace. There really is something more genuine and tangible about going within Vs out. I really feel that the protocols adopted by many looking to go outside the body, lose it with misguided intentions albeit well meaning. I like very much the adoption of mindfulness as much as I find that to be about emptying the mind with no desire for anything else. But that's just where I am at. I find it hard to fathom that it is my ego that resists this so called one world call out for the 1% to connect. The irony for me is that I am sensing more and more groups looking to adopt that as their latest popular theme. They will keep taking the latest train of thought from the other whereby no matter how enlightening and innocent that intention seem, it all to often becomes tainted within the development of yet more books and services that is in the end typically dictated by ego. I'm struggling right now with me own.

Beware of holding hands to cross that river ... to many people are capable of letting go and leaders of leading astray. First find yourself ... go within ... then find a good rope. Not to hang yourself with - but to pass back back to the next person once you have made it across on your own. Let that be your oneness with society and leave it at that. We live in a world of too much entertainment and romance when it comes to the group mentality. Herds of people are easy to exploit and control. Perhaps the concept of living is entirely the opposite to this latest craze of one world unity, that in fact to break from the heard and find oneself is more the point to this existence? Then maybe ... just maybe then - after we accomplish that, than only then we will be beamed out of this nightmarish existence.

Time to get lost in my PC with my games and find that beam ... where life is just as fragmented!

Over and out.
    Last edited by Ponder; 05-17-2020 at 01:14 AM.

High Performance Consciousness?

Anyone that knows me well, will know that I am not into thriving and striving. I'm not into any of the New Age obtaining, or any professed SECRET philosophies based on the acquisition of Everything - such as Abundance and Wealth. Much of these also to be found in main stream self help books. So whilst I sense an element or more so residual effect of salesmanship with respect to the profiling of presenter at the follow link - I will say I have personally found a LOT of nuggets of insights that I have not seen for quite some time. Hmmm ... well I have seen it, but this guys delivery rings much better for me and the timing with things being the way they are could not be better. That said, I still find many others in the spiritual community pushing too hard with over anticipation like runners breaking out of the blocks only to have to start all over again because of a false start.

If your only interested in recovery which is not really my cup of tea ... this guy also has pods casts dedicated to just that. The iron is he has a disclaimer that those regarded as unstable best not dive into his stuff as it's rather quite challenging. I chuckle because I am also not a fan of such disclaimers. I find the more fragmented an individual, the more I say they would do well to dive right on in. Sometimes I think such disclaimers are just more a pepper (or even a ploy of sorts) that actually does more to intrigue viewers designed to have them open the door. At any rate I have covered some of the false flags as I see them to be. I can't help but add this link to my collection of thoughts as I make my way through today's maze as it will no doubt come in handy as I often find myself coming back to look over my posts for handy links I often forget.

High Performance Consciousness

I got to go ... as always when I get to good bits like this ... ... I would just say I very much have to put aside my own prejudices, concerns and even fears when I listen so that I am more objective than I am cynical and overly skeptical - that is to say be more reserved than feed my doubts. The latter can be a rabbit whole in itself. To summarize - I find the same old rehashed new age marketing ploys yet (which could just as easily be a couple of thorns I need work on - yet I feel my concern re marketing traps are a genuine hang up for many who are not seeking to become more than what they already are. Yadda yadda) This stuff is well worth a listen in my book. Especially if you have been sitting on the fence for as long as I have been.

Have a good day/evening.

Exploiting Covid19 - laws Rewritten & New Ones Made. NOTE The Real Dangers.

Don't Take My Word For it: Bankers, Doctors, Lawyers & Scientists Protesting in Denmark.

All good. I have had a couple of hard days where my brain feels like is slowly calcifying and a vice pressing in. My operation date to repair my shoulder has been set for the 16th of next month. Somewhat nervous but thankful and optimistic that in another 6 months I can start lifting more then 5kg without too much pain. The stress I've been under is both the pain of shoulder and resulting low vibes over time. ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Have been trying to think of new things I can do to take my mind of things. Best not to think too much.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/