Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Ponder

I'm going to use my awesome powers to heal myself today. I went to the GP yesterday and got the all clear to proceed as planned with the operation. Basically It appears I just have a very painful busing of the pectoral muscle that whilst will most likely will still be sore, it should no impeded on the surgery. That said, I woke up with a sore throat and swollen glands around 3 am this morning and now starting to feel a little sweaty. The trouble with clearing my throat and sinus is the pain it causes to my chest. That is concerning. I am now gargling warm salty water and willing myself not to get sick as I seem to be on the cusp due to the last few days of extreme pain and lack of sleep.

OK - touch wood with all that. I can't beleive how slow things are going with my Book Narration and already I have felt like giving up. That said - I am pleased I have stuck with it although still stuck on chapter one. It's more the compulsion to get everything word, grammar, sound and editing right before I move on and read the next. I underestimated many aspects of this hobby - BUT ... I have literally turn half my room into a make shift recording booth and am to deeply entrenched to quit now. Continually going over the same chapter whilst becoming neurotic - is helping me to learn many of the editing techniques needed to complete set tasks. I am also waiting on a new microphone setup which will at any rate mean I should be re=recording the Preface and any completed chapters. Therefore it's all really just practice for now. I should also accept that my first attempt at book narration will be somewhat gimmicky as any of my previously uploaded attempts. It's been a good experience though. Whilst I don't chime with everything in the book I am reading, I am still learning much from it: http://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/...24-images.html

On with my day.

FEAR I'm sorry I was at that time unable to reply in kind. I hope the following helps. I appoligise now because I know of no concise way to answer such questions or console ... I am just going to write as is because I too am hurting as well. Just know it's OK to be in Pain ... it's more about the way in which we suffer it I guess.

I too, am scared a LOT of the time. I'm always dealing with a LOT of different emotions that can be overwhelming, confusing with the potential to manifest into real pain and suffering. I say 'real' pain, because whilst our thoughts are typically based on events not in the moment; such is the power of negative dwelling that what we choose to focus on all too often becomes our reality. For me it's been quite disabling.

This state of mind keeps us from living ... or living in a life that wishes it was not living. How can we overcome this terrible state of being?

'The Power Within' is a term I am sure many of us have heard? I don't think many of us really understand what this power is, or, in what form does it reside and from where does it spawn? I sense the over selling of how liberating our inner power be, has also lead many of us to underestimating just how disabling this power can also be.

Enter: THOUGHT FORMS ... to borrow a phrase from Eckhart Tolle. The book I am reading at the moment proposes that thought be a spiritual power. I think when Echkart talks in terms of thought forms, that he is referring more to illusion Vs The Now - Yet, both can be the same. It's a paradox of sorts I guess. There are many terms that can make all this confusing. I struggle with it often myself - but like to think I have something to offer. SO LETS put all that mumbo jumbo to the side - at least for now.

Let me try again:

Negative and Positive. I am sure you will understand that.
    FEELINGS - States of Being -

Addiction = Attachment ... scared to let go of feeling our familiar states of being (bother negative and positive)

For me this is easy to understand - yet the knowledge means little given the power of thought itself. But once you understand it is easier to find moments of peace, to find your higher self which you know you can trust. This is what I would ask you to consider; forget all the bits and pieces running through your head ... forget the story that is telling you that you or someone you love is not good enough. That you won't acquire this or that, that you might lose this or that, that your not pretty enough, strong enough, popular enough, or don't have enough or whatever or any of all that BS we are fed every day's of our lives ...

QUESTION how it is that we are taught to live, how is it that this way of being is toxic to our state of being. Note the addictions we have to being more than we already are. Note the effort in our society to make as dependent on anything and everything that is separate to our self.

Let me go back to Echkart Tolle - A with Thought Forms ... his number one solution to breaking away from the addiction of thought is to go inside your body. He will often refer to the hand. "...experience the electric current/life flowing within your hand ..." "...disconnect from your thoughts whilst in the process of now focusing on just your hand in that moment dedicating your being for just that second on your hand ... nothing else matters but that feeling of your hand simply being connected to your arm and so on so forth ... to go within your body and feel nothing else but the life force of your own experience in that moment and so on. NO MORE THOUGHTS ...

Sorry to get carried away with that ... it feels good I guess. The context in which I bring it up with above paragraph to the one above that ... is that by understanding how it is that everything in our system, all the powers that be, everything that is meant to be something or worth in our society today → teaches us that we are worth nothing on our own. Once you truly understand how it is that we are taught NOT to beleive in ourselves and why we are being enslaved in fear ... WELL ... the answer it because it is known that once we come to understand that indeed we have the power within that we will no longer feel the need to reflect back the fear our society needs in order continue thriving as it does.

I AM TIRED ... this is ok too. People are just not connecting where it counts. They say one thing but do another. They speak the answers like I try to do now ... yet everyday I repeat the same mistakes. Literally ... falling off my scooter 3 times now. Breaking myself without yet having been repaired. Is all good. Some would say crazy ... I do not. I just think it will take my 3 times where for someone else it might only take one.

I don't mean to talk in riddles. People look at me and completely miss read me. Mostly because of the way in which we keep records to account for the beings we be. The world in which we live could not be more upside down. All the protesting at the moment is just feeding all the little groups and further dividing and creating more. Whilst people profess this of that answer, they project more of the very hate to which they protest. Happens in here all the time and happens out there all the time.

WHAT IS HAPPENING WITHIN? Now that is something no one in here or on the TV can tell us.
    I best hit enter before I run out of characters and then ponder some more.

I hope your doing OK ... sorry I may seemingly not be helping ...

Last edited by Ponder; 06-11-2020 at 05:23 AM.

Codependency is an issue that all of us suffer regarding our relationship with society and the world in which we live; no matter how different those worlds appear to be. Most of the behavioral conditions being prescribed for in this day of epidemics - prior to CV19 - are in fact conditions that are rife deep within the control systems employed to buffer the hustle and bustle.

Shame and Blame - Passing the buck onto the individual and keeping them separate whist at the same time enforcing that they must be part of the whole. (Double Bind - re Alan Watts) Whilst many looking for breathing space yearn to be far from the whole. As toxic at that whole be within the soup of which I speak.

I see as much irony in the book I am reading now as it uses terms like 'condemn' and other projections of THIS BEING THE ONLY WAY ... where it too sells on the notion that we must all be one. Yadda yadda. In spiritual terms they refer to the Great Divine Power of GOD - (Universal, Omnipresent Spirit) which is all well and good - but something I do not buy into on the level of doctrine or when belittling others that are not prospering in whatever terms. It's like blaming all the turtles that could not make it back to shore for not having tried hard enough and that they somehow deserve the suffering that they experienced during death. I can't quite put my finder on it - but there is something amiss and tainted when I read that book. When the author refers to the condemnation of looking for answers outside his own professed way ... that when I read his own book, I feel as though I am seeking power in just yet another cult book. Is all good though ... as I do my best to further distance myself and keep reading the text ... more things do stick out and take on another meaning where it's not as I once thought it be. In other words, there is some fruit to be had whilst I can clearly see that the authors worlds was and is just as twisted as ours be. In that light ... I am enjoying the read despite the harshness I sense from time to time. In fact ... I know my own bias/prejudice gets in the way and again ... where I am able to account for the cruelty of this existence, I seem to be getting something or worth that helps be connect with my higher self.

Please excuse typos here ... I took an extra pain killer tonight. Now I reach a little deeper as I have been struggling somewhat with this book. I want to understand it much more so I can narrate it more effectively.

I have been wanting to pray of late.
    This is a tricky one. Especially coming from someone that has experienced life as me. Smiles. My wife truly thinks I have flipped. Ouch ... hurts to laugh. Damn Chest. She hears me in my new make shift studio reciting the lines from this book like a preacher from the pulpit. I love my wife very much and mean not to demean her when I say she has a tendency to hold grudges. Whilst I have turned my back on religion, I am not closed to the teaching and able to see beyond the everyday terms. (that has taken quite a bit of work on my part) BUT my wife despises very much the church on all counts ... anything to do with religion. I get it. I truly do. BUT for me - whilst often claimed to be needy ... I don't have an issue with the concept of forgiving - although I think is best viewed as another terms without all the worshiping mentality nor wrong and write. To be sure my wife offers me a lot of grounding when it comes to the cons of being so open the way I tend to be which leads me to being exploited ... BUT then comes that but again. where was I .. Oh yea ... no being found in my room (separate to my wife's) where I am now speaking out loudly that text on all things spiritually inclined and aligned with religious text. However, the author is a mystic ... not a Christian as I understand it. Alas, I don't think my wife is grasping that. I have tried to explain. The church did treat us badly so I understand.

SO WHAT'S WITH THIS TENDENCY OF LATE OF WISHING TO PRAY. It's more about me contemplating how to pray to myself/my higher self and how that might yield the once power I used to feel when I was devout in my passion to pray to God and or Jesus ... take your pick. Despite having had the rug well and truly revealed in terms of ... well ... I mean not to disrespect and pretty much now fail to find those words ... ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The point is ... that power I once knew need not of vanished just because I have come to see things differently. I beleive it is still there despite my separation. I am sensing that the very same power can be tapped back into. It has nothing to do with the new age or any of the professed spiritual books that claim I need to integrate into some whole ... that just does not work for me. BUT I do like to think there is a connection with self beyond the limited perspective of this broken soul ...

I leave it at that for now. ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz

Nigh night ...
    Last edited by Ponder; 06-11-2020 at 06:21 AM.

Exposing the Method in which Authorities Manipulate, those Beneath Them.

Exposing the Method in which Authorities Manipulate, those Beneath Them: The first point of call is to understand that those creating the rules do so within a Hierarchy System. More to the point that in such a pyramid system; there is no such thing as equals. I am seeing this more clearly within this metaphysical book I am now reading, It is the first book of a series that was first written some 100 years ago. Whilst it seeks to introduce the concept of bringing the inner power of mind and spirit into harmony with Universal Law, it consistently harps on with ideals such as success, achievements, whilst demeaning those who fall short of these would be goals. For those who do not have great success and achievement, they are said to be mere individuals that lack belief. The measure of success and achievement is consistently based on power and strength, where those who are weak and feeble are consonantly sidelined with blame and shame for their non belief.

The book is an interesting web and whilst I have barely scratched the surface, I can't help but find an array of today's self help, motivational philosophies and new age conceptual babbling ← →this coming from a babbler himself. I know. Whilst the book exposes such fallibility, the one thing that really sticks out for me, is this constant blaming and shaming that those suffering do so because they lack belief. Now whilst I am coming to understand the power of such a thing, something still smells ... perhaps a irony in 'complacency' ← to which this books harps on about ... being an element of 'KNOW THY PLACE.' Yes ... I think that seems to fit the bill. That there the irony to complacency. A hard line approach that justifies a Spiritual Hierarchy (although this need not be the case)

In a Hierarchy/Pyramid System where there are always others standing on the backs of others ... it seems to me this philosophy of justifying suffering is quite 'convenient' for those who do so from a position of Acquisition. On one hand the Spiritual Hierarchy denotes the material world as fallible, yet the concept sold strives very hard to teach us that we must attain great success and prosperity in our life's position. That our purpose in life is to suffer like so, that we can become strong in order to conquer all of the above - where those individuals that tire and do not attain or rise above are dismissed as merely weak and feeble through there own disbelief. (You did not beleive in me - they can say me when they teach that we are all the same - such equates to blame and shame.)
    __________________________________________________ _______

Whilst there is merit to the philosophy of 'self belief', the way in which the chaff is being strung and the ideals being sold ... well ... it all comes off as supporting a system of inequality that seeks to not only justify suffering, but to then blame those who are unable to rise above. Welcome to the world where we leave the sick and vulnerable to the side where those whose wake in fact leads many to being in such a state can simply pass the buck based on these new found philosophies/ideals. It appears to me that world 100 years ago was as selfish as it is today. I also see the common theme of blaming and shaming and whilst such teachings as these may be seen on the religious side, with this book being a mystical delivery being no different ... the secular world is based on this very same theme; pop culture, flags, groups, clubs, gender classes, divided human rights that all lead to the protests we are now watching on society's streets. If your not with them, your against them as would be the automatic response of the self police / now seen protesting in the streets.

THE WAY IN WHICH YOUR SUCCESS IS MEASURED AND THEY WAY IN WHICH YOUR IDENTITY INSERTED:

Under the control of the 'well to do' who they themselves are sheep ... are the drones who are dependent on their false identity ... THE FALSE SELF. These identities are masterfully indoctrinated through their favorite songs that instill the conflict of one's suffering. In addition to their favorite idols to which they will cling into their elderly years, is the array of entertainment that they watch on their screens. So effective is the derived pleasure that they will watch the same story one hundred fold. Their subconscious is hardwired for selfish desire whilst they beleive the plot is just. The media will dictate their morals whilst their world becomes more unjust ... and on an on ... singing the same old tune that keeps them bound.

All interesting stuff. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I again am unable to sleep due to my apparent disbelief. hahaha arrrrr WTF ever. Yawns. More so pain which I acquired through the simple act of falling over. Yea yea ... it's a compulsive and repetitive act where doing the same thing can be considered an insane act.

Just sifting through the BS and calling a spade a spade. OMG ... was the politically correct? again ... WTF ever.
    ____

Eventually fear will subside, then we have to deal with loneliness. It's not a nice thought, but it does seem we have to find out own way. Going with the crowed seems to only have one swept away.

All in all the book is still a good read. I just can't help but note the same hierarchical complexes with many double binds.

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz I try to sleep one more time. Oh crap ... the sun is about to come up.

Winners and Losers Society

Winners and Losers Society:

Such a dog-eat-dog mentality could not be spelled out any more clearer than the following passage:

Within You Is The Power (1920) by Henry Thomas Hamblin
    Chapter 2 extract from 1st paragraph
    "The promises of God are not made to those who fail in life's battle, but to those who overcome."

Whilst I like the way in which the book shows up man for all his faults, the amount of dogma with an agenda to pit one side up against the other really give credence to part of Cameron Day's article 'Why I Am No longer a Light Worker.' More so in reference to how duality is used as a tool to keep humanity in a double bind. 'Alan Watts' is a good source for learning all about double binds. Of course I see faults in everyone's take ... including my own. I'm not even sure I have one.

Much of what pretty much comes off as condemnation for not having achieved, is as prevalent today and to as much a passionate degree as being sold in Hamblin's book. My teenage son being asked at a job interview what his Mum and Dad did for a living. Thankfully he took that tact for what it was and gave it back to his teachers who also talk in the same way. WORK: That's the whole concept to most who strive for a place in The Hierarchy - to which that age old adage comes into place "Know They Place!"

Hamblin does do a good job at highlighting the futility in seeking happiness, but the over all theme seemingly comes off in a perfect way to justify the dog eat dog mentality that our world is so well known for. If you suffered at the hands of those climbing the ladder, it will still come down to your own disbelief. If not, then I can see nowhere in any of these kinds of books that balance the scales of suffering when it comes to the so called black magicians/humanities darker side. Instead, these books continually blame those who are weak and feeble as totally responsible for lack of strength. To me, this kind of mentality undermines the message.

Perhaps my take in him will change as the chapters unfold. Somehow I don't think so. At any rate, I'm reading it like a sadistic preacher as I imagine him to be. LOL ... just kidding. Pompous maybe. That I am sure I can do well.

Compassion at this point I am not seeing. It's all about self ... with even that higher self in this book at this point leaving much to be desired.

The trouble is when talking about happiness and success - he fails to define it other than talking about the purpose of life which in his book it all about suffering ... he more goes on about segregating those who either have it or do not. The Haves and Have Nots. All about justifying such a world ... hence my title.

Edit - Just want to Note* I get this concept that suffering 'can' make us stronger (it can also destroy us) - This focus on the issue of suffering as our purpose OR life's purpose does not seem to gell with me... as the adoption of this philosophy can lead us to ignoring other people's pain as well as our own. Also fits into the Prison Planet Theory to keep humanity in a bind where it is in an accepted state of negative energy (That belief system in suffering)

Another edit - Yet, the drama of the Prison Planet Theory is as much rehashed into their own little Hierarchy groups - but the concept does shed more light and keep grounded the over sensationalizing of 'Love and Light' and like wise unbalanced views based on Zero Discomfort AKA Bliss and 24/7 super high vibrations. You get the drift. In fact Hamblin does talk about this ... yet he seems stuck on life's purpose as one's sole means of suffering and those that do suffer are themselves to blame and receive little comfort. Basically early into the book (at this stage) ... the book seems devoid of empathy.

I'll work it out. sooner or later.

Disclaimer - I admit that chapter I am reading is entitled -THE OVERCOMING OF 'LIFE'S' DIFFICULTIES:
    I do need to reach a compromise with the book in order to continue being open. I simply question the cost of suffering in order to attain knowing - that in fact, Not Knowing in this light can be said to be a more wholesome
    pursuit without the need for seeking. AKA - no need to adopt the concept of a life's purpose. hmmm ... I think this is more inline with Drahma Talks.
    Last edited by Ponder; 06-11-2020 at 06:24 PM.

A summery of my conflict with Henry Hamblin's 'Within You is the Power' Chapter Two

A few things in this second chapter that Hamblin keeps hammering home, is the BUILDING of CHARACTER & ATTAINMENT OF WISDOM ... and that BEING THE SOLE PURPOSE OF LIFE. I would say that whilst on the surface this concept is appealing to a certain section of society, (those that Have Vs Not) however, it fails to deliver to those who fall short of said glory. In fact, for those individuals who are disadvantaged by such a concept (know thy place/slavery), they are dismissed solely based their own doings without any consideration being contemplated, re the impact/wake of those seeking so intently - in their quest for the acquisition of 'so called' wisdom. I say 'so called', because the ignorance of which is proclaimed upon the weak and feeble, I would say, such ignorance is as much manifested in those seeking to be wondrous characters in a schemes designed to empower the selfish intentions.

The creation of identities seems to be the byproduct with character creation mingled with the intent to build up / horde - regardless of calling the material - knowledge. The intent amounts to the same thing.

2:30minutes ... link

For What Purpose?
    Seems to be a much better approach to life when it comes to finding purpose. Personal Core Purpose Vs New Age Superficial Collective.

That's enough of that rabbit hole.

Treading Water - It's NOT all about Progress. THE AUDIENCE

Claiming something as if it is the only way, the right way, the true way.
    OK - Time to come up for some air. Those last few posts made for quite some ride. If I had hair, I am sure it would all still be splayed in one direction. As long as it is myself pushing me down the slide, then I am OK with that. I'm still going to ponder some on my own resistance but without making any great claims. I think the latter is where most proponents lose it with with me and or those who think for themselves. I even put myself into that category when validating one 'story' along side another via the use of a tone that comes off as a proclamation.

Talking about reincarnation [or what the author is using as their HOOK] as if everyone believes or already understands it:
    When trying to sell something in such a manner, it's easy to lose site of the essence within the drama of said stories that are used to couch the audience. I think the authors, presenters (even myself) would do well to remember that all proclamations that come off with an air of authority in any
    way; does so in a way that assumes the audience should already know. I now smile to think of how typical it is that such authors project the term arrogance.

Be Your/My Own Audience: Possibly why I may make no sense to others reading - but that's OK - I highly recommend more of us be this way.
    That opening paragraph reminds me why it is so important to think of the audience that one wishes to pursue. I will allude anyone other than myself reading, that whilst I sit here and type, it's not exactly me that is speaking to myself. Yet, I know it is crucial to my own development that I remind myself that I am my own audience. I do so whilst attempting to step outside myself whilst tapping on the keyboard as I do.
    __________________________________________________ _______

So I have acknowledged some of the annoyances of Truth Seeking (Many I project myself) and reminded myself to ask "What does this information do for me?"

Positive Aspects of Seeing/Persisting Beyond the Road Blocks:
    I shall first highlight how it is that most audiences in the back drop to my own truth seeking travels, typically seem to giggle and follow along as in full cooperative mode with whatever is being said from those making whatever proclamations. When finding myself in a room with these seemingly sheepish audiences, I have warning flags that immediately go up. If no one is questioning or in the slightest of resistance to what is being said, I generally avoid such groups. That said, before I leave I will sift through the list of triggers that I have outline here today. I do so in an attempt to find out how it is that these writers, presenters and self professed gurus do what they do to influence those they are seeking to follow along with whatever it is that they are selling. In addition to learning and noting the influencing, persuasive, and manipulative techniques (so I can avoid them in future and warn others) I do often pick up useful bits on knowledge that ring with me in a way that is often different than what is being sold and or typically received. It can still be positive and useful - but in a way that is unique for me.

Negative Aspects re Long Term Exposure in the Quest For Knowledge:
    This one for another episode ... at least while I am on a role. The title begs the question that the quest itself leads to all incessant giggling of audiences that follow blindly like sheep, always looking to 'follow' others when it comes to filling the NEED in Wanting to KNOW what's going on in the world. In today's term, think TWITCH for those who like to think they are socially apt, then your main stream stuff for those just as lost.

I'll be back later to iron out things for myself. Also to talk about more of these HOOKS that authors,presenters and self professed gurus/media stars use. More so how to glean what matters and when to move on ... where do all these roads lead? How not to be led. To find one's own way without the need to be assimilated or be part of today's murmuring Borg Collective.

Adios.

Edit - pick up on the exclusive desire to know it all as underline above ... although different context.

...my/our saving grace being one's ability to meet every round with no resistance...

If you can make someone believe in a purpose, then give them a sense of achievement whilst all along giving snippets of discreet criticism; then you will sell books like flying kites on a windy day! From puppets to kites we are led to believe that we choose the path we take, yet all along we are masterfully attached to a cord that is designed to both elevate and descend. Emotional control be the order of the day in which there is a lot of wind. Yet, it has always been this way. Has it?

Perhaps you can see the gist of what I am trying to say regarding the deception and the art of influencing. Despite wishing to finish what I have started, I am thinking I would do well to stop reading the book I have been drawing from as mentioned in my previous posts. I feel the urge to find something that offers the ability for self control in a way that cares less for seeking, overcoming, conquering, building and attaining. Gurus of the past, present and future offer nothing more than the mystical powers of their own designer labeled secrets that offer illusions and delusions for modern day witches and wizards whom have taken on new names within a see of new age movements. Everyone wants to stir their own pot and or flip some cards and tell others their futures.

Comes back to that urge for self control, but not in a way that seeks to tell all or have others beleive as I or you do. Time for some deceptive criticism to draw on that term disbelief; non-believer. You MUST have faith! Now lets line up all that pain and suffering and sell the concept that implies; that in every life you live, (or every round you spin) that you choose to either be raped, beaten, and or tortured so that you and your fellow collective can evolve into higher beings - to overcome and attain ... ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz ... those that can't get it are but victims of their own choosing ... ZZZZzzzzz

Seriously ... what is the attraction of this doctrine? Who is draining life from who? Opening doors to prosperity and freedom from a life of poverty and a prison that they themselves have conjured? Are not these authors themselves previous readers now stirring new pots designed to reap anew? Perhaps this incarnation be more the point than that of which they sell? Past lives, regression, soul traps/contracts/agreements [then of course the mind wipe] all being part of an elaborate scheme to keep us all in their pots? Imprinting, implanting, attaching, or whatever you want to call it ... it really does make for great entertainment. Perhaps this be the pinnacle of mental masturbation? Perhaps I am the pot that called the kettle black?

Seriously ... what are any of these concepts doing for me or anyone else? Is it the process that I and others chose that gives reason, to at least why for myself, I have been bashing my head the number of times I have fallen off my scooter? Where in the end I finally see fancy shapes into which I ascend. (Smiles) That turning point being where I eventually found from all my senseless head basing, that the purpose of life is actually nothing, and that eternal peace really comes from the act of making no sense and leaving well be. Arrrr - but to be sliding along a point with no end that goes over the same revelation/revolution with my/our saving grace being one's ability to meet every round with no resistance. In this aspect it's best to be the one sliding down rather than just the viewing, Or to go from viewing to encompassing without the need for critiquing. Because once you have balanced the chaos with enough questions, neutralized the poison within the pot, and made friends with that monkey in your head ... only then does the act of making no sense, make sense.

No Purpose - No Choosing - No Contracts - No Agreement - No Faith - No Mind Wipes and Yes - no Believing - but no - NO Yesses. Good ... does that make sense. "NO" you say? That's great ... then I say "Well Done!"

In such a state the silence is golden.

Until next chapter.
    Last edited by Ponder; 06-13-2020 at 05:04 PM.

They say the journey never ends ... still though, the following is what a consider a hopeful outcome - for both myself and the Earth: