Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Thread: Ponder

Threaded View

I need to relax more ... the shopping center doors unexpectedly closed on me. When I pushed them in the opposite direction, one of them came of the rails. I was surprised because they are pretty big door. Thankful they did not come completely off and that the next morning I saw them working again. They really should not of retracted on me and my reaction was more out of fear than anything else. Seems like all the doors are closing in on me. Grrrrrrrrrr.

That said, I did alright just now heading down town to sign some papers.

Have been having feelings of dread lately and a bit down ... working on it. Going solo can get lonely at times, but that's pretty much life on my side of the fence. Most of my acquaintances are not into the same things as me which makes it hard to connect at a level that is healthier for me. More so being active outdoors. I shall miss my friend. We covered about 80kms on his scooter and my bike going from place to place whilst he was here.

This is the long term Goal for me:

It's confirmed that wattage is not an issues in my state ... but speed is. That said - unlocking the speed on the OX (Not OXO) is relatively easy → LINK Once unlocked, you can limit the speed to 25kph for public roads, and then change it to 45kph for private roads. What I like about this model is that even when set to 25kph, you can go uphills at that speed due to the high wattage motor. 800watts continuous with 1300watts peak. 100km distance rated with 60kg rider @ 25kph under ideal conditions. 90+kg rider with hills has been rated to 50kms distance (My ideal weight it 72kg with 76kg more manageable - currently 96kg) ... but I won't really know until I do my own tests. 50kms is way more than I need and the suspension makes for one of the smoother rides currently available on the market. bla bla bla ... It can also go on dirt, grass and over many other surfaces. Just what I need to go around or cross the road like I do now when seeing other people. ... and when I do want go on by other sidewalk users, I can do so without taking up as much space as my current bicycle.

It's a long way off ... but I can't stop thinking about how awesome and appropriate this transpiration device is going to be for me. Is good to have things to look forward too. Might have to sell my laptop to get the savings rolling ... maybe ... maybe not ... but I will get this and it's going to be a game changer re me spending too much time on my PC.
    Last edited by Ponder; 01-10-2020 at 12:39 AM.