Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Ponder

Just like the damage our wifi system already does and no doubt I think the science is in on the negitive effects of 5G ... I just accept it. It's damaging ... but the virus ... I think of it no more than the current flu viruses that already kill vunrable people. In fact ... the move to make the population more vulnerable through our way of living and it's development with such vulnerability in mind ... I find that move more damaging than the so called Corona Virus. As for the economy ... I care less with some of the comments in the following interview ... but that said, there is some very interesting comments in it:

My take on the economy:
    In my view I think collapsing the economy is a good thing. Our economy devalues human life as is. The human race needs to suffer in places it's been too COMFORTABLE as that comfort has been a huge cost in death and destruction as is. Those living in comfort, with their houses, business and all their things have been to pacified to see. I think this destabilization is something that needs to happen. Sorry ... but it's going to hurt. Accept it. I also have no issue with cashless society and AI ... some of these videos themselves are as much fear mongering as the Government. I just glean from them ... nothing more. We are all victims of our thoughts.

Last edited by Ponder; 03-21-2020 at 06:00 AM.

More racism projected onto my family. 78 yol man - my step father publicly humiliated

Still breathing. The world is still escalating in panic mode I see. I still feel the panic is worse than the virus but wish well all those that give their lives over to it. Let's not forget those who had their and will have it taken by it. My step father has sinus issues. He was sitting in a mall - aged 78 have a hard time with his sinuses. A white Australian women came our of nowhere wearing a mask and says to him "Thanks for giving us the Virus." My step father originates from Singaporean and has been an Australian citizen for most of his life. He in fact spent most of his life helping people of all color and creed within this poor excuse of a society as a general practitioner ... a Doctor. Racism to the core. I only just did a video about my south Korean daughter in-law and now this with my step father.

This is exactly why I have cut ties with those who used to be close to me in here. once I smell racism via political and cultural difference where people are picked on due to origins, culture or any difference within the subsets and so on ... GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ... How not to get sucked in. Takes a very deep breath. Seriously, I wanted to make an upbeat vid and shake it off like I did with my daughter in-law but again, the racism just continues.

Our power went out last night because someone tried to commit suicide by driving their car into a substation. I totally get where he is coming from and a little sad he was unsuccessful. Nevertheless, the power went back on and people continue to be cruel as can be.

I'm not going to yell at everyone and project curses like I want ... I'm just doing me best to support those in my family being treated like so as well as do what I can to distract myself when I feel the need.

I did have a good catch up with me mum. She tells my Dad will get over it as he has more pressing issues to overcome. They live in a very small town where people are not panic buying. The only problem is when people come from the cites to by from the rural folk then living those without. Thankfully my parents live in the hills.

I leave this as is ... it's been acknowledged and now gone. Time to move on.

An add I just made up on my Computer Charity Page ... and a game I need to play myself this very minute.

A very meditative non violent video game that instills pure relaxation → FUGL. It can be found at the steam store for $14au. For those whom have received a Goodwill Computer with a dedicated Video Card of 2GB with 8GB of Ram, you will be able to run this game fluently.

It's not about the pixels; it's about the sounds and transformations. If your feeling a little stressed, this is the game that will keep you grounded. Definitely worth a share!
    https://store.steampowered.com/app/643810/Fugl

I think what is coming is a good thing. There are way too many people that have had it too easy. Including myself. The herds of people within our world commonly referred to as community, will now be forced to face the results of their toxic way of living.

For so long many have agreed with me that the world has hat this coming. Now that it's here, it's understandable that they are now backpedaling.

Whilst the Virus itself is seemingly mutating (now young ones are also dying) I still think it's not the virus that is the thing doing the killing. More over the way in which people are reacting is more the killer.

This I write from not contention, but have chosen my words carefully as to sit back considering my own potential to spread instability.

Right now though, whilst my family is being attacked for looking Chinese and the fact that people are attacking Chinese, is not something I will allow to be over shadowed. Thus I will counter other facets of fear by highlighting just how fool hearty it is to, cling to such things as the economy which has been the driving force of enslavement and devaluing humans for ages. I hope more people lose their homes, jobs and so on and so forth. I hope the suffering is mass and hits very very hard.

I have said it many times before and I am not going to back down now ... even if it effects my own family. Not so much an irony that others who used to say the following now back down because the discomfort now affects them.

This world needs a wake up call.

Adios ... whilst it's still permitted in this region, I'm off for a walk!

Going to the other extreme ... one of my friends and my son will be playing this new release in the week ahead to pass the time as the world endures what it must:

Releases March 31

My son is now on the welfare line. It's a LONG line all the way down to the end of the street. It's not so bad though. They will be getting more than the usual welfare limit to better help then pay their higher rents/mortgages and so on and so forth. People just have to learn to go without. I think this is good for them. They can see what it's like. I really got to say I love how this virus does not discriminate ... unlike all those racist attacking my family.

I can tell you this much, it the virus is as deadly as they say it is - then Australia is fucked. This country is too busy trying to do business as usual. We took out little one out of school although they are still open here, among other things. I do worry for my wife re he Multiple Sclerosis and if the universal journey for us has been anything to go by, then I guess we might be fucked. As much as I am skeptical about the back story to this whole drama, I can concur that I am being mindful of my own actions, I don't hold out hope in any way or form regarding the behavior of main stream society.

Although my daughter is stuck in the UK, now unemployed without being able to get any form of welfare since not being a citizen, I trust the people she is with will do what they can to support her basic needs. The UK seem to be doing a good job re containment from what I can see. Again - best I can say, if it really is as bad as they say, then the way Australia is dealing with it ... well ... we are pretty much fucked. We advised our layer today that we are no longer sending our grandson to see his father. If I am to play along with containment, I will not do it in half measures.

From a containment point of view, Australia is just building ICU tent cities on the side, but trying to send as many as they can into the fray in the name of making money. If it's like they say ... then they will for sure keep spreading it as more able people are better able to carry the virus and so on and so forth.

Now on the other front ... it sure is fascinating to see the degradation of main stream people and seeing those who have not really suffer, suffer more. The police state tactics, up marketed law enforcement and military control poised hit the streets - again all facilitation to see how this kind of thing is being analysed and implemented. Suicide as I already mentioned with the fella driving into the substation is surely set to go through the roof and just seeing the residual effect likewise in everyone giving way to greed and so on. - People yelling, shaming and blaming on social media as well as in the malls and on the street.

So --- where is all this Love and Light? Hmmmmmm I'm not seeing it? So that part of the new age equation with all this talk of star seeds ... I still don't buy that. Like I said before with that above video I only glean. People are not 'wrong' to question the media and those that control it when it comes to disclosure regarding perception management irrespective of how deadly or not this virus is. It's a completely different topic. There is a LOT going on in the background and things will not quite go back the same as things were before ... that is if we are to beleive authorities, many in our families will be dead. What will be will be.

OK - I'm out of words like I am toilet paper. Thankfully I have a shower head I can stick up my but and a LOT of rags to wipe myself down that will last quite some time. The food line at this point looks pretty good. Trucks are still running and yadda yadda ...

If you want to get all dramatic ... lets talk about how the virus could mutate? Yadda Yadda ...

Lucky I have a back yard to walk in. I feel sorry for those penned up in high rises and so on. In that light - people in houses with yards will do well. I also have my min trap to bounce with under the sun. Of course as far as I know, most people in most places are still getting about. I'll follow the law when the time comes, but think it's ridiculous the way authorities are playing half measures when it comes to making money. I think my biggest issue with sleepless nights in not knowing which camp I really want to sit. I say all this shit and yadda yadda - but only human and susceptible to all the BS being pumped into our heads regardless of making out I think I know what's going on. I DON'T ... I'm just airing out my shit in here in a way that does not spread the virus ... although if your reading and negatively impacted on what I am saying ... well ... you have the choice to leave. If on the other hand you are wondering why when you find my words unsettling yet your still reading ... again ... just like me focused on shit I can't change - I guess your humanity is hooked.

How to rise above this drama?

Give it now attention? Or see it, react, allow reaction and then let it go ... again I really don't know but sense that sounds good enough. For now I go watch some stuff on SpaceX's Starship Development. Not sure how if commodities are still flowing as well as before, but if I do acquire an appropriate camera ... I look forward to maybe logging in some scooter rides with perhaps police chasing me to quarantine or jail me. lol ... not.

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I think will sleep ok tonight. This was a good write! Will also bounce on my mini tramp ... it helped A LOT ... the other evening.

BUT hey ... let's keep an open mind hey.

Edit: I got share this one now: ... Not that it undermines the bigger picture being disclosed in the above ...

Last edited by Ponder; 03-24-2020 at 06:04 AM.

You do realise there are powerful people out there that pull the strings of your leaders currently buying out global corporations in a grab for total domination? I now so hope it's the Chinese and that through the profits of this economy your all bitching about ... that they slingshot past main stream space dominance and dumbfound the world by being the first to colonize space. Now that would be awesome to see. I'm guessing it's non denomination run off planet but hey ... my tin foil hat needs a few upgrades before I can confirm such things.

Righto ... enough spamming for now.
    Night night. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz again.

Wife is now sick ... I can hear the drums rolling regardless if it's me playing them or not. Sigh.