Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Ponder

Bed before 9pm. Wiped Out. Zzzzzzzz hour + brisk walk. Still no junk food ... sweets, additives and so on. All whole foods. Too tired to type from phone. Hight temps in the 30+cellcius with extreme humidity. Highest temp ever in the evening two nights ago. Can't wait till summer settles down. All the more reason to stay trim and clean next cycle.

On the fly this morning. As soon as I opened my eyes I knew what I must do to keep my progress going. I dragged myself out of bed, rubbed my eyes and slowly went through the process of getting dressed. I greeted the others in the house and eventually trudged on out the door for what ended up in a one hour twenty minute sold walk. Upon arriving home I filled the sink to start a batch of dishes, headed into the shower and then eventually wound up on this. I have less than 30 minutes left to finish the dishes, get dressed and get my scooter read for my next trip; a 9:00 am appointment. Takes a breath.

I savor a few minutes now because I am allowing enough time for the scooter ride there. That ride taking me the long way around so I can better enjoy the feeling of movement and wind in my face. (as you know I have no hair)

Although I have only been recording my weigh ins at once I week, I have been on occasion checking in between. The results are not budging, but that's all good as composition, aches and pains are all good. I do note I continue to feel exhausted, however see that as part of the process so early in. It's going to take at least 8 weeks imo for that to subside. Bit like with how GPs give you the lecture on trialing new medication. Takes X number of weeks for the body to give in. In my case, it's about my body taking back control.

Righto ... enough said. On with my goals.

Stress Free Travel - Absolutely loving the scooter.

Last edited by Ponder; 01-23-2020 at 10:13 PM.

Shares A Link:

Sometimes ya just got to lighten the load.

ONE OF MY FAVORITE RAIN VIDEOS/AUDIO TO SLEEP TO

Still On Track - Night Night

Impressive hauling capabilities. That's no lightweight laptop and I brought along a few more accessories; thermos, extra shirt, portable battery, two pairs of glasses, ear buds, wallet and phone. Forgot the damn mosquitoe replant. I powered on through the off road track to get here without issues whatsoever. Well actually I did two controlled slide-outs traveling at 25km/h on a couple of bends which I thought looked pretty cool. hehe. It's not a bad spot. I have the ocean to my left. Home is about three and a half clicks away. I have often wanted to head off walking down the road with my huge laptop bag on my back looking for such a spot to write from. After a couple of times I found the weight of this setup a bet too heavy as it would shift from side to side whenever I would break into a brisk walk. Standing on the scooter with only a few slight moves from time to time is like walking in the breeze. Could not be more happier with the option to now write from outdoors.

So where am I at in this little journal of mine? I must say the concept of writing like so has served me well with regards to setting up goals. Tomorrow is weigh on and as suspected, my weight has not really budged ... possible increased. That's OK because I know it's just part of the phase. Regardless of the numbers I have worked really hard to stay on track with my clean eating. In that I give myself a pat on the back. It's just SOOO easy to give in with just one treat, just one sip or one drive through. I have said NO whilst those around partake in those divine choices.

Sleep wise - I did better in the first week but sill doing much better than a couple of weeks ago. I did mention I am struggling with fatigue. I put that down to the transition, but kind of worried about it for some reason. I'm hopping it is the extreme sultry weather. I won't make a call on that till the weather cools down in about another 8 weeks. That's a LONG way off for someone giving up all the treats. Where food was the easy answer, I will just have to resort to getting out of the house a little more doing this kind of thing. My grandson starts school soon, so that will free up some time. Today he is at birthday party. I must admit that's been a massive transition, having been thrust upon my wife and I at the school break. That's another thing I say that has been done rather well. We have a good routine back in place - like the previous times we had to do the parenting thing. On that note we are putting in a missing persons report. Given the nature of who she left with and lifestyle that our daughter has now taken up. No word for a long time now. That does not sit well with either myself or my wife. Making that report seems the right thing to do. That said, looks like we are just going to have to accept what is and where it goes. We just keep doing what we must on our end.

Still plenty of battery power left in this beast. Hmmmmm ... Man the air is smelling fresh! Wish is came through my bedroom window like this. Pitty I sold my good camping hammock. Is going to be a while before I can get anything. I could still use my son's open one even though there is no mozzy net. I'll just bring it when it's windy and cooler. Thinking of the mosquitoes I am. This is really good! I think half my issue is with the indoor air and the house being shut up so much. It needs to be that way as my wife's condition require air con with stable temps. I don't like it for me, but that's OK - Like I say, it's needed for my other half. Honestly ... the temps just seem to be getting hotter and what with everyone all air con bound, it's only going to be more a thing. I think I feel it more because I like to stay outdoors more while those who don't ... well ... I don't think they suffer the great changes in temps like I do ... then there is the stuffy air regardless of being cold. Every morning I make sure to air the place out and in the evenings I still open my bedroom window regardless of the heat. No doing so I will often wake up feeling quite oxygen deprived. Exercise does help with that, but the exhaustion of late is making that a little problematic.

Think I will head home now and then get in another walk. I am still putting a lot of focus on my walking as that helps with circulation when I do it briskly enough.

Looks like rain is coming. Hopefully I get home in time, then I grab an umbrella because walking like that in the rain I like as well. Less people about too, although I have done pretty good of late getting about on that scooter.

OK - That's a wrap.

Back to juicing

A little something to keep the negative entities at bay. When all else fails you can't go wrong with juicing. LOL @ ice-cream packing in the top left of photo. My Grandson's! ... Not mine! - I SWEAR ON IT!

I have not reached near my capacity when it comes to passionate writing re my most successful healing strategies. There was a time during my say in here that I excelled at such things. Then for whatever reason I was dragged down. To be sure I am as much as fault for allowing it to happen. I'm going to relate that to negative entities in the forum of 'others' and hold true to my own set of - hmmm - LONG PAUSE - 'Not Beliefs' ... I'll say 'theories' Yea ... My set of theories. Pondering on those is where I easily sense that I am leaving many people behind and most definitely writing to one's self. I do hope an inkling rings with others, but that kind of fathoming leaves the sleeping; sleeping. You know your on track when others start to joke or make fun of you. So in response to that, I say it's time to upgrade the carrot munching and bring on the juice!

Off to the markets today. I might only get a few things - Just so I can take my SCOOOOOTER. Woops ... could not help that one. That one goes out to the forum bullies. Seriously ... lets see how hard core I can get with this juicing.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

Edit
    → almost forgot:

Was a very hard week ... weight stayed the same, but the fact I have kept eating clean is a win win. Now ready to up the ante!
    Last edited by Ponder; 01-25-2020 at 02:59 PM.

Took the car instead. Decided to get a few days worth of supplies - possibly the longer part of a week, but doubtful when all I will be eating is fruits and veggies: Loads more variety in the fridge - this was just topping up.

Green Juice for breakfast and Carrot juice just now before bed. Salad for lunch and lightly steam veggies for dinner. Did well today. I was fairly regular and no bloating whatsoever. Definitely still feeling hollow at times (cravings) but a much more manageable feeling state. Not one that makes me feel like eating, but more easily control with drinking water and or herbal tea. Worst comes to worst ... I just munch on carrots and a few leaves. Now if I can keep that up for a week, I think it's certain that I will have dropped a few more KGs. YET that's not so much the goal as it is to reset my gut health. Have not bothered shaving due to the extra effort in this transition. I'll up that part of my hygiene tomorrow. ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz The carrot juice seems to be working. lol I had 8 ounces ... depending on next weeks weigh in, I might drop that back to 4 ounces as is the recommended amount re sugar levels. For now ... I will dial it back to 6 ounces before bed for the rest of the week. 177ml or two 3rds of a cup.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz

PPS - Then Bed

THOUGHT THIS WAS COOL

Now ZZZZZ Land calls ...

It was a hard day today. I lost my far sighted glasses and in that process whilst all angst up over trying to find them, I pulled my neck yet again. I seem to struggle with stress building up in my neck quite often as I have pulled that area quite often other the last year. Thankfully I still have my reading glasses and I can get by without my farsighted ones for now. Hopefully when I heal a little and calm down some, my missing glasses will pop back up when I least expect it. If not I will just have to replace them, although my scooter has set me back for a whiles to come.

Other than that ... holding true to eating clean and juicing in the morning and before bed. Fruits and veggies between with only a few beans. It's hard core to be true and not something I intend to keep up for too long. It is more a cleansing attempt as well as a gut reset. Healthy GUT - Healthy Mind ... although not quite that simple.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Here's willing me neck to improve immensely overnight. ZZZZZzzzz night night.