Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Panic 468x60
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Ponder

Trip to the cemetery with my grandson: He says poppy lives to infinity and Nanna lives to 200. I said I don't want to live to infinity. We spent most of the time doing math going from grave to grave - trying not to walk over the less obvious ones. It was a good trip - we also said hi to a few kangaroos. Excuse the MEME ... we had a more gentler discussion. I'll leave the brow beating to the doctor above. Does not work for me.

Dram drama - we'll have to visit again soon. It was certainly an enlightening experience. Well what else has been happening? I got a few upgrades for my scooter. Still waiting on my ultralight hiking chair to get repaired. I sent it in just before the corona virus hit and now it looks like a got a lengthy weight. In fact I just broke away mid this post to email and politely request my chair back as it due to the special relationship I have with it. The frame only needed to be re-corded. The chair still works fine. In fact they are possible the best ultralight chairs in the world for what they are. Apparently their staffing is having issues re the corona virus. I sent it in just before things got worse.

Anyways - I can't wait to get my chair back whether it's re-corded on not. The only other thing to do is get myself setup with a GoPro camera that I have been planning on doing for years. First the idea was to video a couple of bike rides. Since I got my electric scooter, I figure it would be really cool to record some of those trips.

Boy oh boy ... ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz really feeling it tonight.

Night folks ... stay safe! Good luck but do what you can do.

Well I got that GoPro I was pondering about. I asked my wife what she thought about the little clip I put together and have to agree, these little videos I make from time to time of the little fella a really hard to watch. We are so afraid that we might lose him to an ongoing court case that's been in the works for nearly six years now. It really has taken it's toll on us but not so much as to affect the intricacies of ensuring the little guy gets the help he needs. Despite having a very strong case, you just don't know with the courts. Anyways - I try not to think about it too much. He is a very special kid. Not just because of his lables but more so because of the sweet innocence that takes much longer to corrupt with autistic kids. There is a bliss to be had in being slow to catch on to the toxic way of our current evolution.

I watch this despite the fear because we both have a good time unwinding doing this kind of thing. His laughter is genuine. I still hug and cuddle him like he is 3. I could care less about those who use terms like helicopter parenting. That plays well into that toxic evolution I just mentioned. It's sad that many of today's parents are embarrassed of autistic kids. It helps to drop turn the camera away from your own face and focus it on something else.

Anyways - This was a feel good clip. I leave that feeling ride for a bit.