Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Ponder

I'm sure its just the usual fatigue that she suffers with the MS. All the drama that's going on is taxing the best of us. I'm again questioning why I keep posting as I do - but pleased to say I'm doing OK hygiene wise and back out walking. I really hope I can sleep before midnight tonight. That's still been a struggle.

To be sure I am a head case.

Rang all the kids - as dispersed as they be. My daughter that ran off with the guy that's now in goal ... now claims she has new parents. The father is Transgender (more's the power to him) and the mother I am unsure of? Trying to keep positive is hard when it's always the medication talking. I have at least let her know I am thinking of her and will always be there for her. My youngest boy is still putting up with the racism, but tells me it's OK as she has many friends going through the same thing. My eldest boy who not long got out of prison himself ... I am pleased to say he has reintegrated well with his X and his two children. My daughter in the UK has us a little worried we losing her job and not being a citizen unable to get help locally .. we are helping her apply for some supper and mostly likely bank a little money.

Hmmmm what else .... My wife and I have a Skype conference re family court report - two days time for that. It all seems to be happening at once as we are also now home schooling the little one.

I have cut off a few of my supports as although I still figure there is a LOT of hype to this world drama, I'm not going to say that this new strain of whatever is not going to reach us. That said, I want nothing to do with the online main stream drama. That shit is starting to get to me despite me saying whatever. I hated people before this venture ... now I absolutely want fuck all to do with anyone that has nothing nice to say. I am way too super sensitive and the vibes outside are really starting to wane on me.

That's about it.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Life Goes On:

... at least for now. I have an excellent night ride after my friend bought me a new light and I fitted an old rear light to my scooter.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Night night.

... continued from above ... ZZZZZZZzzzzz

Something to wall away the hours during lock down ... On Steam Now:

I think he is more a spokesman giving into public pressure these days, but still has some good points.

Moving On ...
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comme...na_steam_sale/

Coming out of the house just because you did 14 days means squat at this stage. You are just as likely to pick up, get sick and or end up becoming a carrier if you think you get some kind of free pass because you did 14 days. Try a world lock down with martial law for 6 months. Fuck your job, possessions and all that BS ... fuck all that shit and YES all my shit ... Alas ... we will just give in to the comfort way of living and keep spreading our toxicity whether is corona or just our pathetic way of being. eh ... what's that "unhelpful ..." you say. Excuse me while I drop to the floor and roll over a few times.

Have a fucking fabulous day all.

I have no idea what to beleive, but this was absolute fascinating to listen to. If your relying solely on main stream news, then of course you will recoil taking anything else in. Your basicaly fucked whether you catch the virus or not. Being open won't make you feel any less of a prisoner (in fact you'll not want to hear it because the truth can be too much for most) but it can make you feel somewhat free through the 'realization' of just how much we are all programmed like sheep. Choose to see the bigger picture whilst still making practical choices that don't see you end up being branded negatively. Although our self policing mentality will always see those disclosing truth demonized by those uncomfortable with anything counter to their investments ... monetary, psychically and psychologically. We all hooked in like ice addicts with our main stream living, denial and constant deception of self. Waking up to the truth either makes us or breaks us. I fear I am still broken ... but that's OK! It is as is and will always be as it will be. Cough Cough! But in places like here I will continue to exude as I must.

Destroy all humans!!!

Everyone suffers - I hope you and I ... do it well.

I posted this in the main but will log in here as well for my own records and just add a note or two.

I figured since I mostly ware a tin foil hat, I would go the other extreme and share this video for those wanting to give a virtual bitch slap to those who think COVID-19 is nothing but media hype. I do think there is always an agenda associated with such epidemics, but don't deny the seriousness of COVID-19.

Very interesting to say the least ... just like many of the tin foil hat videos that I regard in the same way I do this.

I find it more interesting how the world is responding locally and abroad. I do feel there is much in the works behind the scenes just as toxic as the virus. In fact not all tin foil hats disregard how deadly COVID-19 is. Moreover, many believe it's doing what it was designed to do. I personally don't feel browbeating people into submission will help just as I don't beleive beating people in India is going to work. In fact I think it makes it worse. The bigger picture is how such antic with our social classes and oppressive dealings makes many of us wish this world would come to an end. Alas ... finding hope in one's death need not be such a drag. That said, finding hope while one can still breathe is just as admirable. I ponder on the space in between and all that reside within that space.

I leave it at that for now. Who knows where this will lead.

Today I went out - I wonder how it is that we now judge each other for such things? Self policing is taking grip more than ever before. There is a huge negative energy taking place for all this love and light I am hearing from one or two I know personally. Personally? Hmmm It's hard not to go clinically depressed and well for me; insane ... BUT ... I'm hanging in there ... at least at a level that is good for me.

We are still permitted to go out - but rules are tightening up. There is a change currently taking place in the world that has nothing to do with the virus itself. That is quite concerning for many who don't even understand or sense such a thing.

I leave it at that for now. I do good to deflate the bitterness ... I think I am once again ... nearly all out.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz

If your reading me from an objective place because we have never crossed each other or more so understand each other on whatever points - then I say to you
    Stay Safe. Everyone suffers - I hope you and I ... do it well.
    Last edited by Ponder; 04-01-2020 at 06:11 AM.

Trip to the cemetery with my grandson: He says poppy lives to infinity and Nanna lives to 200. I said I don't want to live to infinity. We spent most of the time doing math going from grave to grave - trying not to walk over the less obvious ones. It was a good trip - we also said hi to a few kangaroos. Excuse the MEME ... we had a more gentler discussion. I'll leave the brow beating to the doctor above. Does not work for me.