Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Ponder

Holographic Deception - Literally

If your comfortable in the deception of this world then you won't want to watch this. This video puts to bed the conspiracy of 9/11 by proving just how the puppet masters faked the planes that crashed on that fakeful day. I've seen many documentaries challenging 9/11 on how the physics did not add up regarding the building collapsing; this twenty minute video puts all those to rest:

I found this whilst googling the term 'holographic deception' after going back over some other theories that a far more reaching than 9/11. The fact that what we might of considered far reaching less than ten years ago now suddenly becoming a reality, certainly makes one question the validity of what we are being told today. It makes total sense that military technology is at least fifty years ahead to that of civilian corporations. That fact has been well known for some time and as each year passes this day and age you can be sure another ten gets added on when factoring in the perpetual rate of technology growth.

There is a reason we have been held back for so long but that's another story. I just figured I would share this video because it's one of the best I have seen regarding the deception of 9/11. If a country can do this to themselves, then they can just as easily create a virus and blame someone else. They can also blow it out of proportion and use whatever epidemic as a means to prepare for something else. Need I say more.

It's looking clearer that this world is in fact under a spell. If you can't fathom that, then perhaps you might understand the concept of an agenda. Something the political structure uses to define their own goals. Don't think for a moment that this spell has nothing to do with leaving larger and ever growing groups of individuals disenchanted, alone, vulnerable and isolated. That facet of society has often been refereed to as a world wide epidemic way before Covid19. Understanding how the mass control methods work can help one feel a little better rather than solely blaming self.

Yawns ... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Night night ...
    Last edited by Ponder; 05-21-2020 at 04:28 AM.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

A New Hobby

I'm not quite sure, but I think I might of found a new hobby I can sink my teeth into. I've messed around with a few YouTube Vlogs, but never really been able to get right into it. That said, the experience from having a go might of paid off as I put some of those skills together today coming up with the idea of just reading online articles and sharing my thoughts on them. I'm doing it with the same take I do in here as in not really worried you thinks what about it. I'm more interested in learning to read more effectively and do it on my mic where I can then listen to myself later and reflect on what it is that I am learning from the experience. Choosing topics that interest me seems to really help.

The take home here is not so much the topic itself - but more so making the effort to do things I like doing. It's really hard for me to stay focused as I lose track very easily ... which is why I feel I have not done so well with my Vlogs. Reading the articles in the way I do, allows me to learn as I go along (questioning as I do) without derailing (too much) as I can just go straight back to the article when I feel I am getting lost. The only way I know this will be a success is if I am able to keep adding with my vids to the list. Given the topic I am getting into is quite huge - I suspect I will be at it for a while. Finding a format was the hardest part. I think I might of found a style that works. This all started a couple of days ago after I decided I wanted to get back into Audio Book Narration. I tried my hand at it with Librivox which deals with very old content that is no longer copyrighted. Other than the fact that I felt I was just not good enough, I struggled to find content to hold my attention. That said, my efforts again seem to of paid off as I sense what I learned back then is coming back to pay dividends.

I threw a green screen together with some cheap cloth from a local material shop - messed about with some overlays ... and Bob's your uncle ... I came up with the following:

Like most things I do ... not sure how long I will keep it up. For now though I can say am happy to of found something I am having fun doing.

"...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/

Another quiet day where I aim for a little more productivity with some gaming on the side. Maybe a walk and visit a friend to keep myself grounded. Checking myself on diet to counter some of the creeping side effects of all the comforts over the last four to five days. That's pretty much it. I felt pretty good with the last 10 day bout of clean eating - I think with my latest aspirations I would do well to take on another bout of clean eating.

A Channeler Persuades Me: D

Moving on ... found time to pump out another one. It kind of just evolved as it went along. I think I am finally ready to move on from the prison planet drama and find myself a break in the cage.

Perhaps the next project with regards to audio narration and sticking with the text - would be the following.

1st ... a cool video that extracts some enlightening quotes from the book itself:

A link to the full book narrated by text to speech. I have link it previously some time ago:
    Within You Is the Power (1920) Henry Thomas Hamblin

It's hopeful ... I think it's time I stopped being scared of that.

Smiles - Have a nice day.

Back into practicing audio narration and planing to build my own sound booth. It's a huge project. I'll be happy with myself if I continue to keep practicing whilst making plans for this future build. Working on confidence ... it's slowly coming together.

From the Lord of Karma to this:

I have a long ways to go ... but I think it's a good base to work from. Considering I am recording this in a Huge Tin Shed to which I have been ordered to work in - LOL - I think the quality of recording is fair enough. I do need a better mic as the one I got is quite old now and not the best for this kind of narration. I am using blankets, carpet under felt and whatever linen I can find to throw over the frame of a large plant stand. Going to such lengths helped to dampen the reverb in the shed, lest I sound like I was in the toilet when making this.

Sigh ... latish night but I'll be in bed before 1am so that's a +

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I opened up a sound cloud account where I can track and link my journey with audio book narration. I made a slight improvement on my last effort and now feel I can move onto chapter 1.

Tomorrow I have a pre op appointment as I draw closer to the much needed operation for my disjointed and torn shoulder. oww ... I'm just not getting used to it at all.

The book I am narrating is quite pertinent to my life right about now. After reading that preface so many times, the beginning of chapter one started sinking in much quicker than what the preface took. I think this is going to be a good read for me. It will also be the highlight of the decade if I manage to not only finish reading the entire book but to of narrated it like so will be absolutely amazing for a guy like me. I'm keen to do it.

I really hope I can get back into creating my own stuff. I'm virtually in that process right now. Can you hear your own voice or too busy living life to the tune of others? Seems like a fair question for our day and age. It relay is hard to keep up. I guess that is why so many people are stuck in the past. Let's not forget about pining over what has not transpired yet.

Speaking of which is SpaceX's 1s human flight tomorrow morning 6.33am Eastern Australian Standard Time. I could care less about the red, white and blue associated with that launch, but have high hopes for Elon's plans re the moon and mars. Personally I am still holding out the China will surprise everyone by announcing that it's had a base on the dark side of the moon for the last 40 years ... lol hehehe. That would be so cool to see such a revelation take place. It won't be long before you hear about Elons huge ass star-ship rocket completing it's jump test. That's a much much bigger rocket than the one launching tomorrow. I can't wait for that one. Have been watching the updates on that for quite some time now.

Not sure what the quality of this live broadcast will be like ... but it's a start.
    This launch in terms of Space X's first human flight is said to be one for the history books.

What else has been happening ... That's pretty much it. ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Peace Out ...

EDIT - LAUNCH ABORTED

NOT LONG NOW!!! - This being a better feed with less banter over the mission control dialogue. Sadly I think it's about to be mission abort due to the whether.

Better luck on Saturday ... 3:22 EST

I beleive that will be Saturday 5:22am Eastern Australian Standard Time.
    Last edited by Ponder; 05-27-2020 at 02:42 PM.