Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    How cold is cold for you my dear? I had -17 Celsius in the morning , crispy and beautiful , sun shining, no wind, Actually I went to clear the snow with my snowblower, it was awesome to be outside
    My heart is bleeding for all lifes lost in Australia
    The avatar hheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    How cold is cold for you my dear? I had -17 Celsius in the morning , crispy and beautiful , sun shining, no wind, Actually I went to clear the snow with my snowblower, it was awesome to be outside
    My heart is bleeding for all lifes lost in Australia
    The avatar hheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Anything under about 15C hehe.

I just saw this: https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ation-symptoms
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Freezing because I’ve had the heating off. Weather app says 16C. We’re real pussies when it comes to cold weather.

There’s a fire on an island near here. You can see on the map where the fire is. I live where the sign says French Island, but on the other side of the peninsula..

249E79EA-6627-45F2-B3FB-10D1B1485F2A.jpg

Its cold here too, I love it when it's cold out but hate it when I'm trying to smoke. But there is something nice about smoking/drinking some coffee outside while it is nice and cool. I try to enjoy it as much as I can before the heat comes.

jeez I sleep at 17 C
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    jeez I sleep at 17 C
    I think 16 was a bit overestimated. Today is 28C and windy, then cold and rainy tonight apparently. Melbourne weather is famous for being changeable but not like this. The fun usually starts in Feb, as in the high 30s-40C. That’s the scary thing about the fires - we haven’t even started the usual bushfire time. Stay tuned for more Australia Burns!

Jeez do you think that it is true that it is Jihad fire?
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

You guys were really meant for each other. Two hard-ass bullies walking the playground. Now it is me that spills his cuppa whilst rolling on the floor laughing .... it's not at your propositions I laugh at, but at the irony you display in comparison to your attempts to welcome new anxiety members; then to read this. No wonder the forum is quiet. Shame on you guys.

zmiana klimatu n.jpg..................
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Attachment 1929 Everyone had seen it )
    Libtards are tragic in their scheme of things. You not suppose to have different opinion cause they get offended,
    The men become a soy boys eh..........
    I wonder who was screaming on this forum "get out of my fucking thread" Pardon my French,
    Miss Us??????
    Last edited by Dahila; 01-22-2020 at 04:49 PM.
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore