Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Panic 468x60
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    This keeps making me seriously laugh atm. And the hashtags people are coming up with, like #ScoMoInferno lol

878E76FC-E7D2-49EB-A2B8-DA4EA4A4C24C.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by gypsylee View Post
    This keeps making me seriously laugh atm. And the hashtags people are coming up with, like #ScoMoInferno lol

878E76FC-E7D2-49EB-A2B8-DA4EA4A4C24C.jpg
    lol it is funny
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    lol it is funny
    Heeeeeeee It cheers me up after seeing his “normal” face all day in the news. He’s a Born Again Christian you know? Here he is at the Hillsong Church..

4E5D3A99-0E44-4C2A-B76B-08151CE52292.jpg

Heeeeeeee It cheers me up after seeing his “normal” face all day in the news. He’s a Born Again Christian you know? Here he is at the Hillsong Church..

4E5D3A99-0E44-4C2A-B76B-08151CE52292.jpg
    Why are the Aussies trying to be like the Yanks by voting in oil-loving religious nuts?
    Be careful, lest in casting out your demon you exorcise the best thing in you.

Quote Originally Posted by the_self_of_all_selves View Post
    Why are the Aussies trying to be like the Yanks by voting in oil-loving religious nuts?
    I don't know. Something went wrong around 2010 when they hounded Julia Gillard so much I'm surprised she didn't have a stroke. Tony Abbott got in and he's pretty serious Catholic. But at least the rest of the world is seeing this. We are not the Lucky Country anymore, nor are we progressive or anything like we used to be. We're a fossil-fueled police state run by a Born Again Christian. It all comes back to the fossil himself, Rupert Murdoch I think. Did you see that his son had a go at him for being a climate change denier? The old bastard said he isn't a *denier*, he's a *skeptic* hahah.

We had storms here yesterday afternoon and rain. I had to go to the shops and it was bliss honestly. You really appreciate the weather when it gets as horrible as ours has been. At one point the light outside was a sort of dark yellow and it was hot. I'm really sensitive to things like that and it felt so wrong. After the rain I felt like I could breathe again.

That's an interesting signature. Did you make that up yourself?

Last night's hilarity.. This guy (some radio host?) had a fit about the NZ PM going on holiday overseas. The other people on the show were like "well her country wasn't on fire" and he went on about how she should just stay in her country. It was totally irrational and in the end he sort of admitted he was just in a bad mood.

But see in the article how it says Twitter "unleashed fury"? I just find these things funny. Sometimes I have to get off there because people start getting too PC and my opinions would be inappropriate. People take things too seriously.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...fa4f67bbbbf278

Yeah, don't mess with the PC brigade. They'll cancel you like they've cancelled JK Rowling and Stephen King lol.

That's an interesting signature. Did you make that up yourself?
    I didn't no. But I'm glad you like it. It's a poem written by an unknown 15th century monk, who some say had prophetic powers.

Quote Originally Posted by the_self_of_all_selves View Post
    Yeah, don't mess with the PC brigade. They'll cancel you like they've cancelled JK Rowling and Stephen King lol.

I didn't no. But I'm glad you like it. It's a poem written by an unknown 15th century monk, who some say had prophetic powers.
    LOLOLOL who is that woman?

That signature..

2060BFE3-3F34-4EA9-97C8-923605101A0E.jpg

LOLOLOL who is that woman?

It's Angela Merkel. Me and Auntie Dahila don't like her.

That signature..
    You know how much I love learning about the history of the Universe.