Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    I've been cleaning, tidying and organising my house. Organising includes de-cluttering -- I have too much stuff for the size of the place and I can't stand clutter. It's not easy getting rid of things though and of course money is a factor. A few things I own are just ridiculously big. I've started really hating these things, namely the vacuum cleaner and microwave oven. I was just doing dishes and looking at the microwave and its size, thinking how f'ing stupid it is and how much space it takes up. I want one that can go on top of the fridge but my budget is really tight for the next couple of weeks at least. So I moved the damn thing to somewhere I can still use it but it isn't in my face and taking up precious kitchen bench space.

Also, just putting this here. Sometimes I hear something I really like while I'm doing other stuff.

https://youtu.be/tluuTU-6X-k

Holy crap, this has just been released on YouTube

Sorry Sinead (and Chris Cornell) but Prince wrote this and his performance of it is by far the best.

Nothing Compares 2 U -- Prince

https://youtu.be/1NarDEEhOsM

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Attached Images Attached Images

holy crap Gypsy you are one busy bee
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    holy crap Gypsy you are one busy bee
    I have been quite productive. But I've been trying to organise my house for about a year and all I do is move stuff from one room to another! I'm actually getting rid of things now. My dad's even coming to help me get rid of big things

Or you mean busy on here? Yeah.. I don't have anyone to talk to lol. Well I do, but they annoy me so I'd rather talk to myself heeeee
    Last edited by gypsylee; 05-27-2020 at 10:54 PM.

the only way I can organize is to get rid of a lot of things, Every year I get rid of new clothes or shoes I had never wear , I have a lot of it. it is not easy task Gypsy
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

the only way I can organize is to get rid of a lot of things, Every year I get rid of new clothes or shoes I had never wear , I have a lot of it. it is not easy task Gypsy
    Clothes are my biggest nightmare in this. I spend half my life looking for things.. Just then I had to search for a pair of jeans and I'm thinking "it's a pair of jeans, not car keys, how does a pair of jeans just disappear?!" I found them but now when I have to get ready I'm already aggravated. I don't think I ever learnt how to organise clothes and I'm like a 15yo. I just take things off, throw them in a basket (I have baskets everywhere because it makes me feel organised but I'm not), then the next day I want to wear something completely different. So yes, clothes are gradually going in the bin.

How is your doctor situation? Have they eased restrictions there? They have here, but my doctor isn't seeing patients yet. I don't actually want him to because the telehealth system is so much easier hehe.

OOOO the pharmacy called my doctor for prescription for epipen, and miracle occured he had read my email and send the prescription for a small dose of calsium blocker and it does the trick my blood pressure is down. It makes me happy cause i was suffering, he said that if I wanted to see him he can make an app for me, but honestly I do not want to see any doc, they are needed for script only )
    With the clothes I am like you. You remember when I want to Poland and seen the closets of my sister in law. Jeezzzzzzzzzzz I wish I had someone to put my clothes in order. Gypsy I do not even know what I have . I have a lot I finally got read of sentimental value clothes ; that's make me laugh but I am bonded with some items. My messiness drives me crazy, Not kidding. The only place I am organized and know where is everything is my workshop. That my precious space )
    Do not feel bad, messy people are very creative
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

OOOO the pharmacy called my doctor for prescription for epipen, and miracle occured he had read my email and send the prescription for a small dose of calsium blocker and it does the trick my blood pressure is down. It makes me happy cause i was suffering, he said that if I wanted to see him he can make an app for me, but honestly I do not want to see any doc, they are needed for script only )
    With the clothes I am like you. You remember when I want to Poland and seen the closets of my sister in law. Jeezzzzzzzzzzz I wish I had someone to put my clothes in order. Gypsy I do not even know what I have . I have a lot I finally got read of sentimental value clothes ; that's make me laugh but I am bonded with some items. My messiness drives me crazy, Not kidding. The only place I am organized and know where is everything is my workshop. That my precious space )
    Do not feel bad, messy people are very creative
    Good! Last year I got really fed up with the healthcare system -- my Psych retired in 2018, then my GP went on long service leave in 2019, and generally they're privatising more and more services here. I was so annoyed I decided I could go without doctors altogether. I managed about 6 months but it was harder than I thought. Then with Covid my health anxiety got really bad (not over the virus itself, just feeling like I couldn't get help for other things if I needed it). I feel a lot better since being in touch with my old GP.. No new Psychiatrist because they're too expensive and even Psychologists are getting hard to see, but I think I can do without. But yeah, as awful as doctors are, they're better than nothing.

Self.. I have Suff cat Photos are another thing I need to organise. My collection now stands at around 1300 (that's with me deleting stuff as I go) in no particular order.

Also, last year when all I did for a few months was watch YouTube videos I went through a phase of watching funny cats and dogs. This guy and his cat made me laugh the most:

https://youtu.be/cG_NB2cQnGU

https://youtu.be/wCfa0IbyVrE
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hot and sweaty and anxious. Telehealth appointment with doctor on Friday, hopefully get some relief. With the state the planet's in I figure I'm at least going to make myself as comfortable as possible.