Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    I usually get up and plays some stupid arcade games , the ones I do not need to think
    That can work! Just stuff like Candy Crush. Sometimes I switch all the sound off, put some electronic music on and I can get in this zone where I have dream flashbacks. It’s like my brain changes frequency. It’s sort of a long-term project though.
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

So yesterday I had to go to this appointment towards the city. Then I met my dad for lunch at this shopping mall. That all went pretty well, but by the time we’d finished it was 4pm or so, which means peak-hour. It was hot too. I thought, “Jesus, I have to get home in the traffic and the heat”. My reticence was not unfounded.

Driving back along the freeway is psychotic. If you aren’t doing 100kph you inevitably have some huge ute/truck thing right up your arse. My car isn’t small but it’s considered a “ladies’ 4WD” ie. small compared to these big hunks of metal. It’s also fairly old and doesn’t change from 2nd to 3rd gear properly, so I annoy people by not taking off fast enough.

This experience is pure torture for me. I can drive pretty well and I quite enjoy it sometimes, like when I’m driving at night or through the hills. But the atmosphere on the road at peak hour is just horrible. All these people with big, new cars, desperate to get from A to B (work to home) is no way to live. Most of those cars are under finance too (Australia has the second highest household debt in the world).

Joe Rogan sums this up well: https://youtu.be/vqSE5LJzYao

Quote Originally Posted by gypsylee View Post
    That can work! Just stuff like Candy Crush. Sometimes I switch all the sound off, put some electronic music on and I can get in this zone where I have dream flashbacks. It’s like my brain changes frequency. It’s sort of a long-term project though.
    I found 'words wipe" it makes me sleepy in like ten minutes Gypsy,
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I found 'words wipe" it makes me sleepy in like ten minutes Gypsy,
    I’ll look out for it

here; mahjong dimension , tetroid , words wipe,
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

here; mahjong dimension , tetroid , words wipe,
    They play Mahjong wrong though! I learnt the traditional Mahjong. Do you know FB used to have really good games? Like they had this Word Challenge and Geo Challenge. Then gradually the games got more and more boring until King Games took over completely with Candy Crush etc. There are other companies but there’s so little money in those games now noone bothers much. King has one called AlphaBetty Saga which is quite good but I’m up to level 400 or something and I get too annoyed. My dad is up to some crazy level like 1500

I play Words With Friends.. I need more opponents. I’m too fussy and should just play some damn Candy Crush.

Lol .................................
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by the_self_of_all_selves View Post
    I remember I used to have a game open with you. It took you about 3 days to play a word!

I don't know if you saw this. This is totally LOL.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/off...ng-b881431560z
    I did see that actually. Drop Bears are a bit of an old joke here. I had this warning poster on my fridge for a while, kind of like this..

9E92FC1F-BB76-4D5D-AA29-EBD40A3B8E86.jpg

This keeps making me seriously laugh atm. And the hashtags people are coming up with, like #ScoMoInferno lol

878E76FC-E7D2-49EB-A2B8-DA4EA4A4C24C.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by gypsylee View Post
    This keeps making me seriously laugh atm. And the hashtags people are coming up with, like #ScoMoInferno lol

878E76FC-E7D2-49EB-A2B8-DA4EA4A4C24C.jpg
    lol it is funny
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore