Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Driving 468x60
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    wow better finish all pills one my uncured ear infection cause my hearing loss, I hope you will feel better very soon.
    Where is Self, did the goat hit him?
    You have an ear infection too, Dahila? God, they’re awful. I’m still trying to get the wax out. I got some antibiotic eardrops in case it gets infected again.

[email protected] and the goat. He’s still lying there unconscious with it on top of him

I found some really good YouTube clips These are two of my absolute favourite philosophers.. Self, get up from under that goat!

https://youtu.be/4-tY6hmKcms

https://youtu.be/GZQRp9Mup0w

How's everyone doing? Any of you been eaten by the virus yet?

Geez, what a crazy summer for the Aussies, eh?
    Would there be this eternal seeking if the found existed?

Quote Originally Posted by the_self_of_all_selves View Post
    How's everyone doing? Any of you been eaten by the virus yet?

Geez, what a crazy summer for the Aussies, eh?
    Self You got out from under the goat. Yeah, fantastic summer.. I’m not anxious about the virus like I was about the fires. It was surreal at first but my situation is better than a lot of people. I’m just annoyed that as usual people have no common sense or consideration for others. The toilet paper thing is just ridiculous. The next suburb down the peninsula from me was in the news lol. Violent Woolworths!

https://www.theage.com.au/national/v...17-p54ayr.html

I am back from Poland, after two weeks, there was nothing open could not go sighting. So my vacation sucked. I am in self isolation for 14 days
    day 4th; slightly insane, can not focus on book
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I am back from Poland, after two weeks, there was nothing open could not go sighting. So my vacation sucked. I am in self isolation for 14 days
    day 4th; slightly insane, can not focus on book
    Hey Dahila

My whole life is self isolation lol

Quote Originally Posted by gypsylee View Post
    Hey Dahila

heheeeeeeeee mine to but when I am forced to do it, something rebellious in me wakes up . Also the worry due my COPD. there is a though ; what if I got some shit in Airplane , it was 10 hours in airplane and almost 1.5 on airport
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by gypsylee View Post
    Hey Dahila

The panic buyers are morons. I hope your stores have started restricting people's purchasing already, cos I haven't seen soap or toilet roll on the shelves for weeks now.

We had a fight in my village because one man run out of toilet roll and started using one of Kwame's goats instead.

How's mum doing? The media are having a field day with this. She must be panicking, right?

heheeeeeeeee mine to but when I am forced to do it, something rebellious in me wakes up . Also the worry due my COPD. there is a though ; what if I got some shit in Airplane , it was 10 hours in airplane and almost 1.5 on airport
    Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your vacation, D. Europe's infection rate is getting quite high now.

When did you arrive home? I think symptoms of the virus often show in 1-3 days, don't they?
    Last edited by the_self_of_all_selves; 03-22-2020 at 08:35 PM.

the incubation period is from 7 to 14 days, I am on day 5 of my self isolation. I think Poland have the smallest number of infections. 7 people died but there is almost 39 million people. I am kind of worry about Canada , we do not have unbiased source of information. So you have no idea what is going on. I have no idea if anything is in the stores. What about medication? Are they stocked enough? I mean my regular meds for my lungs,
    yeah I feel bad about leaving my family early. it suck when you wait 17 years to go and have to cut the vacation short due the craziness.
    I do as my daughter told me cause after two weeks if I am not sick I will see my grandchild and could give her the jewelry i got for her. ehhhh
    I think I will go for a ride in my car, It is not in garage as I originally left it, my hubby parked it on driveway. I guess my breaks are all rusted now. eh, will take a ride to clean them
    Last edited by Dahila; 03-23-2020 at 05:15 AM.
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore