Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Panic 468x60
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Does anyone like Merkel?............
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    Does anyone like Merkel?............
    Heeeeehe )))

Not me.

In my home country of Ghana people don't like her either. I overheard my neighbours in their mud hut next door saying she's a traitor.
    Last edited by the_self_of_all_selves; 01-16-2020 at 08:06 AM.
    Ponder scooter watch.

No. of times he's fallen off: 0
    No. of time he's killed himself: 0
    No. of times he's gone over a bump and hurt his sore ass: 4
    No. of times people have laughed at him: 3678

she is a traitor to German people, she betrayed them, Everything is about power she replaced german with African people to have votes, JT in Canada learned it and had done the same..........eh
    are you really from Ghana? A lot of history , very interesting political situation too.
    Last edited by Dahila; 01-16-2020 at 04:23 PM.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    she is a traitor to German people, she betrayed them, Everything is about power she replaced german with African people to have votes, JT in Canada learned it and had done the same..........eh
    are you really from Ghana? A lot of history , very interesting political situation too.
    I agree. It feels like Kalergi plan in action to undermine citizens.

Yes it has lots of history. Today I am telling my friend Kwame Ukatutuwuwa of the nice people I meet here.
    Ponder scooter watch.

Gypsy, how is the fire now? Is the air better?
    Ponder scooter watch.

I think fires are still burning. I don’t know about the air, I’m hibernating. I feel justified now I have proof of living in the most screwed-over country in the world. Not only have they screwed us, they’ve turned it into a police state. I really don’t want to live here anymore. NZ is doing alright I think.. But as if I’ve got any money to do anything. I feel like I’m on home detention compared to what my life used to be like. Oh well it could be worse.. I could be various other people
    "..We are told no, we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, but you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world." --Terence McKenna