Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    lol it is funny
    Heeeeeeee It cheers me up after seeing his “normal” face all day in the news. He’s a Born Again Christian you know? Here he is at the Hillsong Church..

4E5D3A99-0E44-4C2A-B76B-08151CE52292.jpg
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Quote Originally Posted by the_self_of_all_selves View Post
    Why are the Aussies trying to be like the Yanks by voting in oil-loving religious nuts?
    I don't know. Something went wrong around 2010 when they hounded Julia Gillard so much I'm surprised she didn't have a stroke. Tony Abbott got in and he's pretty serious Catholic. But at least the rest of the world is seeing this. We are not the Lucky Country anymore, nor are we progressive or anything like we used to be. We're a fossil-fueled police state run by a Born Again Christian. It all comes back to the fossil himself, Rupert Murdoch I think. Did you see that his son had a go at him for being a climate change denier? The old bastard said he isn't a *denier*, he's a *skeptic* hahah.

We had storms here yesterday afternoon and rain. I had to go to the shops and it was bliss honestly. You really appreciate the weather when it gets as horrible as ours has been. At one point the light outside was a sort of dark yellow and it was hot. I'm really sensitive to things like that and it felt so wrong. After the rain I felt like I could breathe again.

That's an interesting signature. Did you make that up yourself?

Last night's hilarity.. This guy (some radio host?) had a fit about the NZ PM going on holiday overseas. The other people on the show were like "well her country wasn't on fire" and he went on about how she should just stay in her country. It was totally irrational and in the end he sort of admitted he was just in a bad mood.

But see in the article how it says Twitter "unleashed fury"? I just find these things funny. Sometimes I have to get off there because people start getting too PC and my opinions would be inappropriate. People take things too seriously.

https://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...fa4f67bbbbf278

Yeah, don't mess with the PC brigade. They'll cancel you like they've cancelled JK Rowling and Stephen King lol.

I didn't no. But I'm glad you like it. It's a poem written by an unknown 15th century monk, who some say had prophetic powers.
    LOLOLOL who is that woman?

That signature..

2060BFE3-3F34-4EA9-97C8-923605101A0E.jpg

Does anyone like Merkel?............
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

she is a traitor to German people, she betrayed them, Everything is about power she replaced german with African people to have votes, JT in Canada learned it and had done the same..........eh
    are you really from Ghana? A lot of history , very interesting political situation too.
    Last edited by Dahila; 01-16-2020 at 03:23 PM.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I think fires are still burning. I don’t know about the air, I’m hibernating. I feel justified now I have proof of living in the most screwed-over country in the world. Not only have they screwed us, they’ve turned it into a police state. I really don’t want to live here anymore. NZ is doing alright I think.. But as if I’ve got any money to do anything. I feel like I’m on home detention compared to what my life used to be like. Oh well it could be worse.. I could be various other people

I agree. It feels like Kalergi plan in action to undermine citizens.

Yes it has lots of history. Today I am telling my friend Kwame Ukatutuwuwa of the nice people I meet here.
    I have to admit that I never thought someone from Ghana could have the same opinion about people as mine. This is a nice surprise, it makes me happy
    Thank you for being here Theselfofallselves
    I almost choked on my coffee when I had seen your signature LOL
    Last edited by Dahila; 01-19-2020 at 12:49 PM.
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Thanks Dahila. It's nice to be here. ))

Gypsy, were you affected by those crazy hail storms?
    No.. We had some rain and that’s it I think. It’s been so cold tonight though. Weather is crazy.