Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    gypsy exactly it is a small percentage and they should be treated seriously but in the age of three, or 5, So many people who went through surgery are going back to their gender. There is also very high number of suicides due the bad decision ,
    From time to time baby is born in wrong body but it is maybe 1 person in 10 000
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

yep yep yep She is not effective enough, that's all
    Watch out , we may be called bullies again
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    gypsy exactly it is a small percentage and they should be treated seriously but in the age of three, or 5, So many people who went through surgery are going back to their gender. There is also very high number of suicides due the bad decision ,
    From time to time baby is born in wrong body but it is maybe 1 person in 10 000
    There’s a new feminist movement on Twitter who say the trans thing is bullshit and harmful to biological women because men can just say they identify as a woman (they don’t need to have surgery or even take hormones or dress like women). So they can go around exactly like a biological man but say they’re a woman! There’s so many things that can go wrong with that and women have enough to worry about.

They don’t realise how offensive it is when real women go through childbirth, periods every month, menopause etc, and they just decide they feel like a woman. Then they abuse us for saying “well you’re not a biological woman”. Seriously, they can be very nasty.

So I’m all excited because for a while there feminism was a huge mess and I just kept my mouth shut, mainly bc of that transgender thing. They also try to change language with this whole pronoun thing where you can’t say he or she. There’s a whole lot of made up words. I refuse to use them because I think they’re based on shit people have made up and because changing language like that is dangerous. Orwell uses that concept in 1984.
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Australia still burning:

An out-of-control bushfire presents an immediate threat to the Australian capital and the surrounding regions. Fires in Australia have killed 33 people and an estimated 1 billion animals since September.

Australian officials on Friday declared a state of emergency in the Australian Capital Territory (ACT), including for the national capital of Canberra, as a large bushfire threatens to become uncontrollable amid high temperatures and strong winds. "The combination of extreme heat, wind and a dry landscape will place suburbs in Canberra's south at risk," the territory's Chief Minister Andrew Barr told reporters.

Some 100 fires are also burning elsewhere in the country, including 58 active blazes in the surrounding state of New South Wales, 20 in the southeastern state of Victoria and 20 in South Australia. Temperatures across NSW and Victoria were forecast to reach 40 degrees C (104 degrees F) going into the weekend.

Canberra fire:

39C23E6D-5374-4F57-87A5-2FD9B4D47620.jpg
    Last edited by gypsylee; 01-31-2020 at 08:38 AM.

Unbelievable. the fire , it is awful . nature will be reborn , lost lifes not.
    What is this movement on twitter ? Of course it is hurting woman.
    lets start from the sports; how biological man can compete with woman. That's crazy. Till they do not start to have birth they are not woman. I will rather say it than she for a men. Look we have Yanif would be Jessica ; a monster and predator using social system and abusing it. This transgender trend is too ruin families and normal relationship. Family is like a healthy cell, if you break it apart there is not power to fight the globalists, the Lgbt movement another perverty thing very political. I do not understand this, I am probably too old to believe in any liberal nonsense
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I don’t know much about the sport thing. I think any woman who plays football or cricket or whatever is butch. I hate even watching the shit.

I’m so depressed right now. The Canberra fire is huge. The PM just made a $2b deal to increase gas.. Fracking is even worse than coal I think. He’s done/doing all this other dodgy stuff too. He needs to be locked up, either in jail or a mental institution.

And Donald Trump has escaped impeachment I think? These men are psychopaths and we’re going to end up with fascism. I mean Scott Morrison getting away with what he has isn’t normal and they’ve been creating a police state for years.

I’m just going to sit in my house for the rest of my life.. If I still have a house.

I have no idea Gypsy I am here
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    I have no idea Gypsy I am here
    Hey Dahila

J
    Quote Originally Posted by the_self_of_all_selves View Post
    This is the agoraphobia section of the forum, so it's not like the people who visit this thread went out.

How's everyone doing?

I want to get a print of Greta on my car, like this person has.

Self

I’ve been having anxiety but I took some Valium. I hate how random it is. That might be worse for women.

Just been freaking out about the future.. It’s our govt more than climate change I think. They are so corrupt and greedy it scares me. It’s not normal what they’re doing and getting away with. I keep thinking they’ve changed all sorts of shit behind the scenes and now we have a fascist govt.

ADE451D1-C2F3-4BCC-A696-8453BCC97D03.jpg