Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Panic 468x60
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    This is the agoraphobia section of the forum, so it's not like the people who visit this thread went out.

How's everyone doing?

I want to get a print of Greta on my car, like this person has.

Would there be this eternal seeking if the found existed?

J
    Quote Originally Posted by the_self_of_all_selves View Post
    This is the agoraphobia section of the forum, so it's not like the people who visit this thread went out.

How's everyone doing?

I want to get a print of Greta on my car, like this person has.

Self

I’ve been having anxiety but I took some Valium. I hate how random it is. That might be worse for women.

Just been freaking out about the future.. It’s our govt more than climate change I think. They are so corrupt and greedy it scares me. It’s not normal what they’re doing and getting away with. I keep thinking they’ve changed all sorts of shit behind the scenes and now we have a fascist govt.

ADE451D1-C2F3-4BCC-A696-8453BCC97D03.jpg
    "..We are told no, we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, but you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world." --Terence McKenna

Sorry to hear you're still struggling, Gyps. Does the valium help much?

I remember taking it a bit when I was younger. Can't remember if it helped now.

Do you watch/read much news or are you trying to avoid it?

Well that down time was annoying...

yeah it was, we were looking at different forums. I thought it is gone like countless forums, I frequented
    I imagine someone without forum and getting very upset )
    Self do you have accounts on different places? I am on gab, and minds
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

No, Auntie D, this is the only forum I use. I panicked when it went down. Sometimes when I have anxiety attacks, I come here and chat or look around haha.

Do you enjoy using those other forums?

so maybe you should have email os something I can send you my gmail if it is any of use for you?

I did not feel good when it went down
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by the_self_of_all_selves View Post
    Sorry to hear you're still struggling, Gyps. Does the valium help much?

I remember taking it a bit when I was younger. Can't remember if it helped now.

Do you watch/read much news or are you trying to avoid it?
    Oh yeah, all the benzos work like a charm for me. Doctors have to be so strict with them though because they’re *addictive*. I won’t go into my thoughts on that.

Glad the forum’s back.. I’ve been offline for a few days and feel overwhelmed. Like where do I start? I was following the news like a hawk on Twitter and now I don’t even know what’s happening in the news.

AA9DB70F-4605-4925-96B0-AE5C673F7079.jpg
    "..We are told no, we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, but you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world." --Terence McKenna

my doc gave me 4 four pills for my fear of flying. Gypsy how long it works and what dossage is good?
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    my doc gave me 4 four pills for my fear of flying. Gypsy how long it works and what dossage is good?
    There are lots of different ones and they affect everyone differently, so I really can’t say, Dahila.

So Summer is almost over and I think things are getting easier for me. My sleep has improved a lot and it seems to be Zoloft that did the trick. The days are getting shorter and it’s getting quieter. What a Summer from Hell though

Self_Of_Selves, where the fuck are you? Get your Greta-hating, Ponder-loving Ghanian arse back here.