Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    https://youtu.be/l-3ryL3JH_I ................
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by the_self_of_all_selves View Post
    Leave us alone Ponder, you carrot-munching, scooter obsessed troll!!

Heeeee... ))

This was the first thing I saw of Greta and I cringed with embarrassment. Now I think she’s a champion.

“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn." —Alvin Toffler.
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

she is a champion alright. She's soros' no.1 puppet. Right, auntie dahila?

Heeeeheeeee ))))

lol........

13A04124-7688-45C0-8881-70C44B836AAC.jpg

Right .................
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I don't know why people say Australia is an intolerant country. You voted in a guy with Down Syndrome.
    Oh LOLOLOLLLL. I’m gonna use that

2961530E-0A99-46CA-B282-72493F9AC839.jpg

F0F4BE43-200A-4DD1-ADB5-6C86114104B0.jpg

Note: I did not vote for him personally. I think they changed PMs (again) not long after and I was under my rock. When I heard we had a Pentecostal PM I crawled back under it.

Boris Johnson looks retarded as well though. And Trump.. He’s just this orange mutant. The 3 of them could be related I reckon. How did this happen?? I want to move to New Zealand. She’s a good PM apparently.

D7EFAE99-63E5-4AFF-97C1-C3D04662212E.jpg
    Last edited by gypsylee; 01-26-2020 at 12:21 PM.

Gypsy unfortunately everywhere is the same shit,
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    Gypsy unfortunately everywhere is the same shit,
    Pretty much, but Australia has gone downhill so fast. We’re used to one of the highest standards of living in the world and now it’s just crap.

This is where I grew up. Yes I was spoilt

9C5646CA-4FD9-405B-855E-C8FAA4804F85.jpg

Bob Hawke then Paul Keating were our Prime Ministers. They weren’t perfect but compared to who we’ve got now..

Melbourne’s population is growing at the same rate as cities in China because of their mass immigration policy. I’ve got nothing against the Chinese or Indians but we just haven’t got the infrastructure. Our public transport system is pathetic compared to cities like New York and London but that’s how big Melb is headed. Healthcare is now terrible, no room in hospitals.. Universities used to be free for Aust citizens.. Wages haven’t gone up much in years but cost of living has gone through the roof.. The environment is fucked.. And so on. Oh and the police state - we’ve always been a Nanny State with tons of rules, but they’ve ramped it up to a scary level. “Fossil-Fuelled Police State” it’s been described as.

/rant heeeeee
    Last edited by gypsylee; 01-26-2020 at 06:27 PM.

It's true. I have a bit of a soft spot for Boris though. I'm quite scruffy like him. It's reassuring to know there's no glass ceiling for us scruffy people.

What do you do when you hide away? Watch TV?
    I’ve seen your scruffy look and it’s not freakish like Boris. He’s like a cartoon character. You know he went to Eton right? That should put you off him

No I hate most TV. If I watch stuff it’s series by HBO etc or films. But last year it was almost exclusively music on YouTube for months. I made about 30 folders of stuff and had this online journal where I posted lyrics. I learnt heaps. It was kind of a way of grieving for my brother (cos he was a muso).

I also read a lot (philosophy, poetry, religion eg. Alan Watts on Zen hehe, Terence McKenna on psychedelics, Astrology/Mythology).

When I have no money and nothing to do I sleep Sleeping’s great. I’m pretty good at entertaining myself at home.. I do go out most days/nights, just to get food usually. Or to mum’s