Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by gypsylee; 05-25-2022 at 07:37 AM.
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

Hi Gypsy Nice to see you back.

Technology is over rated. 2nd post, middle image, first on the left about growing old made me laugh. It's not fun watching the world get worse. Nobody can see from such a perspective when making such a claim except age itself.

Is OK not to know what we are doing. Just keep breathing and it will eventually come to you.

I reply in other thread re the PM ... Other than that best I can say is refer to my sig bellow. Has been working quite well for me.

Stick around and I am sure others may consider popping back in.

More specifically ... what have you been up to? Honestly, just use the forum feature and let us show this cancer that it can't have said control. You know it will kill him all the more if we start utilizing the forum once again. Laughs Out Loud at that one. My oh my. Sorry could not help it.

Seriously Gypsy - PLEASE

I don't want to cry .. JK .. It is possible to breathe life back into this forum. I really loved your biocentric posts. Remember? You also quoted a little of Alan Watts (correct me if wrong) whom I also listen to quite a bit. I even read over your Blog when you linked it up. I appreciate the episodic nature many of us often go through with not having an idea of what we are doing kind of thing - is good to write about and express whatever in a way that helps to ease the pain and inspire a little mojo when feeling low.

How's PINK and your usual goto genre working out for you? You still firing up the old neurons a little with such go-to/s? My older 80s tunes are starting to wane for me but is OK - I started going further back before my time:

Is good to mix things up a bit and I like it when there are no lyrics.

Anyways ... nice to see you again.
    Last edited by Ponder; 05-25-2022 at 04:31 PM.
    "...the cost of sanity in this society is a certain level of alienation" ~ Terrance McKenna → https://pondermovedhere.blogspot.com/