Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    yeah it was, we were looking at different forums. I thought it is gone like countless forums, I frequented
    I imagine someone without forum and getting very upset )
    Self do you have accounts on different places? I am on gab, and minds
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

so maybe you should have email os something I can send you my gmail if it is any of use for you?

I did not feel good when it went down
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by the_self_of_all_selves View Post
    Sorry to hear you're still struggling, Gyps. Does the valium help much?

I remember taking it a bit when I was younger. Can't remember if it helped now.

Do you watch/read much news or are you trying to avoid it?
    Oh yeah, all the benzos work like a charm for me. Doctors have to be so strict with them though because they’re *addictive*. I won’t go into my thoughts on that.

Glad the forum’s back.. I’ve been offline for a few days and feel overwhelmed. Like where do I start? I was following the news like a hawk on Twitter and now I don’t even know what’s happening in the news.

AA9DB70F-4605-4925-96B0-AE5C673F7079.jpg
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

my doc gave me 4 four pills for my fear of flying. Gypsy how long it works and what dossage is good?
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    my doc gave me 4 four pills for my fear of flying. Gypsy how long it works and what dossage is good?
    There are lots of different ones and they affect everyone differently, so I really can’t say, Dahila.

So Summer is almost over and I think things are getting easier for me. My sleep has improved a lot and it seems to be Zoloft that did the trick. The days are getting shorter and it’s getting quieter. What a Summer from Hell though

Self_Of_Selves, where the fuck are you? Get your Greta-hating, Ponder-loving Ghanian arse back here.

mine is 5 mg, yeah I do say too; Self_Of_Selves, where the fuck are you? Get your Greta-hating, Ponder-loving Ghanian arse back here.
    Reading your and his posts is a highlight of my day .
    I explained to my doc that before I get addicted to something I will die, cause not many years left for me on this fu***n planet.
    No problem with Clonzepam which is long lasting benzo but valium and ativan is very difficult to prescribe idiots, they so worried about addiction to benzos and not worried about heroin, or smoking crack or opiates addiction. The world is crazy
    BTW I do believe stress and panic attack will do a lot more damage to you than benzo. Proof me wrong
    Last edited by Dahila; 02-20-2020 at 06:35 AM.
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

The “poor man’s” benzos I get are anti-histamines (for hay fever and allergic reactions). You can get them over-the-counter usually. They’re sedating but only work for a couple of days/nights at a time. These are the names of the active ingredient (or whatever you call it) because brand names differ between countries..

—Promethazine is a first-generation antihistamine. It is used to treat allergies, trouble sleeping, and nausea. It may help with some symptoms associated with the common cold. It may also be used for sedating people who are agitated or anxious.

—Doxylamine is a first-generation antihistamine used as a short-term sedative and hypnotic (sleep aid) or in combination formulations to provide night-time allergy and cold relief.

Hi everyone!

Sorry that I've been away. My village recently got news that Greta is getting a new show on the BBC. Kwame got so mad he threw a goat at me and knocked me unconscious for a week.

I'm glad you're feeling better now, Gypsy. I wish I had some benzos for the really bad anxiety attacks. Doctors here are the same as in Australia. They treat benzos like gold, not letting you have any even if you beg. The funny thing is, if you go to the hospital and say you're suicidal because of anxiety, they'll give you a big handful. I'd do that if I could stand the 6 hour wait to see the emergency psychiatrist.
    I am happy to see you. Yep so the craziness is all over the world, Doctors have power over us, at least they think they do .........
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

. Kwame got so mad he threw a goat at me and knocked me unconscious for a week.
    Oh god.. LOL. Why did he throw it at you though? Or he just got so mad he randomly flung it in your direction?

EF589D3A-D90A-49DF-AF90-0EED27F325DA.jpg

Lolz
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore