Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by the_self_of_all_selves View Post
    Brat!

Maybe the final frontier will be BLM vs the hyper trans activists. Winner inherits the earth.

By the way, did you see that Aussie news crew running away from protestors at the BLM rally in London? All the crazy killer animals ya'll got in Aus. I thought you guys would be fearless when you went abroad lol.

LOL@hyper trans activists vs BLM. I would say that's going to be boring and HTA will go down in the first round. But their powers of lunacy are immense. They'd stand there yelling at the blacks, calling them neo-Nazis and KKK, and just stun them with insanity.

No I didn't see the Aussie news crew running.. Doesn't surprise me though. The left-wing govt news has gone pretty PC mad and the right-wing have always been soft heh. I saw this though:

Meanwhile, in Australia

As rioting rages in the US and President Donald Trump hides in a bunker with his Bible, Australian PM Scott Morrison stands on a guy's lawn.

https://youtu.be/t17O2AKa2FU

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    Such refreshing few posts, Thanks Gypsy my love and Self I hope you cooled down your ........... ) you both are fantastic, must be why we kind keep in touch Gypsy for about 6 years. Is that not?
    yep it is your Tread G. heheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Heeeee Dahila Yes six years is about right. If I had come here that day and not seen you active I probably would have run away.

Another telephone appointment with my doctor this afternoon. My whole hormonal system is in turmoil lol. As I say, there hasn't even been enough research done on the stage I'm at for the medical profession to work this out.

Symptoms:

--Irregular periods
    --Anxiety from hell
    --Sleep disruption
    --Hot sweaty feeling (but body temperature normal)
    --Heart palpitations
    --Painful thinning skin on hands

All of those could be anything. But if there's one thing I know it's pain from my womb! I had it every month for about 35 years and given birth. It's unmistakeable and I kind of like it because at least I know what it is. And good luck to the hyper trans activists replicating that knowledge

Gypsy Black cohosh is really good for it, Generation of woman use it, You should also get mellisa aka lemon balm te and drink, before sleep. You will survive the phone appointment. For me is the worst to go to doctor to the clinic and wait in crowd
    Your pm is a piece of **** too
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Thanks Auntie D.

Lol. And if they finally break down JK, they might get access to some of that Harry Potter magic, which would certainly make for an interesting fight.

Only in Aus! I can't blame the person. Just cos the world's in crisis, doesn't give someone the right to ruin your lawn!

This is real (from Twitter 2020)

This is a meme (Instagram 2016ish)

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    Gypsy Black cohosh is really good for it, Generation of woman use it, You should also get mellisa aka lemon balm te and drink, before sleep. You will survive the phone appointment. For me is the worst to go to doctor to the clinic and wait in crowd
    Your pm is a piece of **** too
    I got a couple of remedies which are a bit stronger, courtesy of the pharmaceutical industry. I will remember those though. This is something that needs the equivalent of midwives for women going through pregnancy/labour/delivery. When I had my daughter in 2001 I went through the entire thing using the public system and it was brilliant. I had a room to myself with a double bed and an ensuite with a spa, and stayed for about 5 nights. I had an anaesthetist (I ended up induced with an epidural) who was so good I forget to include labour when I talk about bad pain I've been in lol. It cost me nothing, from conception to when she was old enough to not need much help from the system. I don't know how good the public system is now but at least they do their best for those women.

When it comes to women going through "The Change" you better have money or you're on your own. Some women don't have any trouble but it's been nightmarish for me. I try not to be cynical about it but it's as if you become irrelevant to society once you get to this age. I think more women are starting to speak about it because I've found some good blogs and stuff online but mainstream medicine almost ignores it.

Anyway I could go on about that all night.. Yep, our PM is good for making us laugh while the country burns and that's about it!

This was the first thing in my YouTube feed just now so I thought I'd post it then think about it (rather than the other way around like I normally do).

Ok, something that has always bothered me is people who take their bad moods out even on complete strangers. Everyone can be forgiven for being in a bad mood (especially with the state of the world at the moment). But there are people who can't even control their temper enough they're rude to say, the person serving them at the supermarket check-out. My daughter is one of them and when people were panic buying at the start of the virus she was in tears more than once because of rude customers. I thought, I've been in hospital Emergency wards in severe pain and not treated the staff badly.

People need to give more thought to how their behaviour impacts others. Some people have thick skin and can deal with it. Some people don't even notice or they come from a culture where aggression and anger is more socially acceptable. If in doubt, err on the side of caution and be polite. If I'm having a bad day even a smile from a stranger can make a difference. Just don't be a rude asshole to people you don't know!

I read Jordan Peterson's book last year and recommend it to anyone. I don't agree with him on all his political viewpoints, but as a Psychologist I think he's phenomenal. He's controversial because he's a maverick and people like ideologies. JP is truly neither right nor left-wing. He's an independent thinker with a brilliant mind. Anyway one of the things he said that stuck with me is just don't add to the suffering in the world. We can't all help other people every day when we're struggling to just get through the day ourselves, but I think it's always possible to not make anyone else's day worse.
    Last edited by gypsylee; 06-05-2020 at 06:09 AM.

Woops wrong thread.

yeah I am constantly hit with waves of hate; why? Cause I do not wear mask and have the courage to talk against it,
    People often are rude do not think about influence on other life, Most of them are asshole. look up Gypsy
    Have you seen Yessica Yanow? Our Canadian woman with penis?
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I was busy listening to classical music and zoning out but YouTube kept putting this in my face and making me click. I'm glad I did. Prince's channel has been active lately (which is kind of a big deal because he guarded his music so fiercely it was hard to even find a clip on YT before he died). They just uploaded this 30 mins ago. It's from his last album.

Check it! https://youtu.be/hMLI7LFf84w

Peace out brothers

PS Prince was born in Minneapolis and died in Minnesota as well. I started on a "Prince trip" the week George Floyd was murdered (about Monday?) then after I read about the riots I heard him mention Minnesota in an obscure song I'd never heard. Googled him and found out his birth place. I had no (conscious) knowledge he was born in Minneapolis. Coincidence? Anyway this song is rockin.
    Last edited by gypsylee; 06-07-2020 at 07:57 AM.

Yessica is aggressive and vile. Yuk!

Poor JK Rowling is getting abused on Twitter right now for saying she believes in biological sex. Avoid that conversation. The replies will just make your brain hurt.

Lots of people are burning her books (cos of course book burning is always a sign you're on the enlightened side).

I'm laughing and haven't even read the post. I'll be back!