Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

Snow On The Ground

What is the most amount of snow on the ground at one time that you've ever seen?

For me, it's four feet of snow. We've had four feet of snow on the ground more than once during my lifetime here in Maine. And when we do have four feet of the white stuff, the snow banks are even higher. Hence, when you drive down the side roads around here when their's four feet of snow on the ground, you feel like you're driving through a tunnel!

3 years ago we had snowing hard for 48 hours it damped 5 feet of snow, I would not leave my driveway for 4 days, No work not stores nothing. The worst thing were I had my daughter and grandchild in my house and we finished the bread , the potato. We had learned and started to bake our own bread , )
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

We get a lot of snow most winters here in Maine. But we are equipped for it. Receiving several feet of snow doesn't cripple us like it does in some other parts of the U.S.

I am also prepared; snow blower and such, The problem is in Canada they clean suburban like mine (crescent) on very end, When the snow is packed so hard and city plower comes after two days believe me is hard to clean your driveway from this packed heavy snow
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Albany, New York, over the last few days, received around two feet of snow.