Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.

I'm really worried

Hello everyone. With the past 5 month's I have been separated from my husband. Went for a blood test said I have low Iron. My hair is falling out. Worst all I have heart palpatations, it feels like heart skips a beat and my stomach is like heart burn im really worried wish it would leave me anyone else have thks feeling

all is caused by stress, Vitb7 will help you with hair loss Biotin 1000 mcg one pill a day. Stress , stress; heartburn
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

When my first cousins wife left him suddenly after 25 years of marriage, he began to get a rash, lost weight and lost some of his hair all due to stress. Once he recovered to a point, his rash disappeared, his hair began to grow back, but he kept his weight off intentionally.

Prolonged stress hair loss, we all have been there. there is so many side of anxiety and stress it is mind blowing. Hi Kirk
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore