Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi

Welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    to start new thread you need to have at least 10 posts. Welcome to the forum
    How did I start this one then?

maybe I am wrong maybe it is about putting links in the post. Hm Kiera you are right
    Maybe you posted in different threads first?
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

When I first got here, I posted in the medication forum and had this same issue. Needless to say it was not approved. Could also be a glitch. Try posting it again in the general discussion forum and see what happens Kiera.

I think welcome thread is the one you can post without ten posts,
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Oh ok. I get it now. I'll try to get up to 10 posts first then see if it works

Kiera go to welcome thread and post some welcomes it takes a minute and they you can make a new thread
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore