Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Driving 468x60

Question I want to take two women to court!

I cannot get a lawyer for this case. Every person I call jerks me off.

Basically, I want to sue these women, or challenge this garbage on my record, that I gained from being screwed over.

I don't know how to go about taking anybody to court. What's the first step? And no, I don't mean gettting a solicitor. Like, how do I take somebody to court just of my own accord?

Which country are you in?

I'm in the UK.

I think I'm being slandered - a lot!

But it's to do with those former support workers.

Re: Hello.
    Received: Wednesday, 11 December 2019 16:34

To: Peter A [email protected]

Hey,

This is the last time I am going to communicate with you.
    I have no idea what you are talking about. I have not lied to you. I do not lie.
    I have no involvement in all this nonsense that you involved in and don't know what you are talking about. Do not contact me again. I made a film two years ago which you appeared in as an extra. I deleted a scene because of sound issues and another because of continuity errors. I told you this, you didn't believe it and so we leave it at that. I had nothing personal against you at all but I was not happy that you uploaded the feature-film (you didn't have permission to) so I reported it. You continue to hassle me over things that don't concern me and accusations that have nothing to do with me. Stop doing that. I don't care about you are involved in and it absolutely does not concern me in the slightest. I literally have not got time to go onto forums and read what you are involved in.
    As I say, I certainly do not lie and your ongoing verbal assault directed towards me is completely out of order. This is the reason why I have not communicated with you and will not be doing so again.

John-William

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 4:20 PM Peter A <[email protected]> wrote:
    Hi, John.

I don't suppose you know anything about some actress slandering me, who is called Nicolette McKeown.

Who was it that contacted you about your film being on other sites earlier this year and last year as well?

I'm beginning to doubt you as a person, big time.

I was doing a live stream with some trolls the other month there, and they had messages copied into something we were communicating on, known as Discord. They were broadcasting this on YouTube as well. They had a whole ton of messages from her, and other people that had contacted her. Now I'm due in court for supposedly threatening their lives.

I've no idea what they were playing it by involving her anyway. Although I had videos on archive.org a while ago, where I said she had been telling people not to involve me in their films, so it's possible they learned of her through that site. They've been posting videos about me on YouTube a lot. It's also funny how you edited scenes I was in so I hardly show up in your film, and some other guy has been following me around on forums for over 2 years, and he knows about my IMDb page, and started bothering me around the time I met you, and he likely contacted you, and you're just keeping quiet about it. I've saved the video where her messages were shown. Do you want to see it?

So, why do you keep lying to Marie and I? We know somebody had been contacting you during the time you were shooting the film. Why else would you say in a massage, "This behaviour is consistent with a lot of people" when you don't know me that well? How else would you have known about all of that, or with me mentioning you in a post on a forum?

Dude, Marie and I gave up a lot of our time to work with you, and we thought you were a nice guy. So why the heck are you doing this, when I've never wronged you? Spreading nasty rumours about people is a good way to hurt people's feelings and all that. I've also got an appointment this Friday, because I want to take Nicolette to court for defaming me. It's not just her either; I want to see about taking my former support workers to court as well, since I was sold down the river years ago. Stop lying to me, man. Nobody likes a liar. And I mean, I don't know what you're playing at here, but this isn't funny anymore.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

if I remember your problems are on for the last two years. I had seen similar posts of yours, Nevertheless; good luck with UK justice system
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Thumbs down

I mean, how hard is it to take someone to court? When I called the court to ask somebody there, it seems they didn't know how to go about it either.

:P

And when you see lawyers, and people in "advice shops", they don't have a clue either. Or they just don't want to be involved with a 'complicated' case.

So, nobody knows. Eh?

you can fill up your papers for small court but it will wait forever, You can pay thousands of dollars and take a lawyer, The best option for you is to quit this
    For the sake of you just stop it, It is all nonsense, I do believe that you are bullied or were bullied but not court will give you justice, Justice does belong to bullies and rich people.
    It would be nice if you just tried to live your life the best way you can,
    They need to claim that you practice the hate speech toward them and you will end with hefty fine or even the jail, If they can incarcerate Tommy they will not listen to you
    your case is not complicated, . Sorry to say but you have no case no case for court, I may be wrong.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Thumbs up

Who is Tommy?

Tommy Robinson
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Unhappy

Yeah. I had not even heard of him until now. It seems he was put into jail for sticking up for his rights, or something. This is the thing with trying to do what's right. They just put a wrench in the works, and you end up paying for their stupidity.

My sister has not seen her eldest son since 2013 and just before Christmas, they cut her contact with her younger kid as well. This is because she was ill and unable to make it to the contact. Rather than understanding her predicament and making a suitable arrangement, this is what they did to her.

She has been fighting this children's panel, her ex, and these scumbag social workers for years, but she has gotten nowhere. It did not help that her own lawyer passed away, and she has not been able to acquire another one. She has tried, but she gets knocked back so constantly. Now she hardly even goes outside, except to walk the dog. All this stress has also affected her immune system, to the point where she was in hospital a lot.

Our other dog died back in November. He had to be put down. He was not able to walk. He had a big hernia, and he was almost blind, and probably going totally deaf too. He was a Yorkshire Terrier. My sister still has Stealth, who is a Siberian Husky.

This entire decade sucked. I won't miss it at all after it's over. I hated pretty much all of it. From being locked up in prison several times, to getting ridiculed online so constantly by trolls, there was nothing good about this decade. Plus, I even tried to get into films and I missed out on so many extra roles, because I could not go on my own, or I was declined outright because people slandered me, or it's because of what's on my record. Normally for student films, they never request info like that, but social services mucked me around and would not provide any support, and I did not feel like going by myself. It was a good feeling at first, to have been in the films that I was in, but I really do not count much of it in retrospect as being that rewarding, considering how I was treated by some people linked to these productions, and I've never advanced with my acting pursuits at all.

But, yeah. Now we are at the finish line, and a new decade will begin in 3 more days. But I mean, so what? What will change? Nothing ever changes. How can one stay positive when their life just sucks in general?