I cannot get a lawyer for this case. Every person I call jerks me off.

Basically, I want to sue these women, or challenge this garbage on my record, that I gained from being screwed over.

I don't know how to go about taking anybody to court. What's the first step? And no, I don't mean gettting a solicitor. Like, how do I take somebody to court just of my own accord?