Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast
    Hello everyone here at AF..

I sincerely hope you're all doing better than I am. Just hanging in there, I guess. Wanted to check in and say hello.

Jeez Louise...I can't wait to throw away my 2020 calendar

I think I'll be here more frequently as the dreaded holiday draws closer. I'm pretty fuckin lonely to be (truly) honest, but, I'm not all that sad about having a quiet holiday.

You're all invited to the garden party..
    .. So lettuce turnip the beet

Yours Truly..

~Sal

Hi Sal, I am in agreement with you about throwing away 2020. I hope 2021 is better for all us.

Hey, Kirk. good to see you..

I do hope 2021 will be better. I presume it will come down to what people perceive as "better". Better prepared might be more realistic objective going forward. In fact.. just going forward, sometimes is all we can do, regardless of what life continues to deal us, and try to be optimistic.
    Last edited by salvator here; 12-15-2020 at 11:15 AM.

I am just checking in to see how everyone is doing and hoping everyone had a nice holiday!!!

Doing well Kirk. We had a cheerful day of excess thank you. I live in tourist town so looking forward to after the new year when things settle down. That said I am very happy that my son is coming to visit us today.

Are you having time away with extended family or you have friends and family come visit?

Thanks for the well wishes. Glad your sounding on joyful.

Hope you pop back in soon. Other than Sal and I the place has been very quiet.

All the best to you and yours.

Thanks for the well wishes. I really don't have big holiday celebrations. We only have one daughter and she is 30 and lives with her boyfriend. They went over his mothers house for Christmas. We had pizza for Christmas. I worked on Christmas for a while as I have mentioned before am a CPA and usually work around 50 hours per week. I like to work as it keeps my mind occupied. I just have one person who works with me and she is off until January 4th. I have had my own business for over 18 years and would never do this again as it is too difficult collecting money and many people are cheap. I could tell you many cheapness stories, but some you would not believe.

I apologize if I seem negative, but some days I just get fed up with fighting people. I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend.

Nothing to apologize for. We all have that kind of day. Wishing you well!

I hear ya kirk. Is not good to keep things pent up. I appreciate the fact that your able to share as you did. Better out than in. Hope your feeling better.

Happy new year in advance !

Not sure who's left here at AF, but I (truly) wish the best for everyone including people that seem to be MIA.

Me.. Just plan to possibly walk in the AM and watch TV if I even stay up that long tomorrow night - I've been going to bed around 11PM.

Oh well, not expecting miracles this new year, just get rid of the old sour feelings from 2020. Perhaps, now, we're better prepared all I can say. Never hurts to be (cautiously) optimistic; I say. What I hope the most, is that people will somehow let go of the fear and anger, what we need is compassion, tolerance and love - there's not enough love in the world - hate ultimately turns inwards on ourselves.

See ya next year AF

~Sal
    Last edited by salvator here; 12-30-2020 at 10:00 AM.