Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Labor Day is almost over, which, to me, means the summer of 2019 is almost over.

Same in Canada, tomorrow my grandchild starts school. I started to cut down my plants , cause they finished already and the leaves are already dry and brown ..... Jest summer is over and time for fall
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Very tough summer for me. High anxiety throughout. I’m taking Zoloft and doing therapy but still the anxiety persists. By most standards, I have everything — a nice wife, happy and successful kids, a nice house, a good job, good physical health, and enough money that I don’t have to worry about money. But the anxiety which has been really bad this whole summer makes it hard to enjoy what I have.

I was just thinking about some of the people who used to populate this forum but are no longer here, and wondering about them. Remember Enduroman? Maybe I have his name wrong but something like that. And Gypsee? She was among my favorites. Then there was the very bizarre character who insisted that he was clairvoyant. I don’t recall his name. And of course Panic Cured who caused all sorts of controversy. And various missionary types who came and went. And the young psychiatrist who offered “ask my anything,”. Some blasts from the past.

Endurman blocked me on fb and had blocked everyone who was frequenting this forum, He was constantly catfished and we were trying to put some info for him. So I have no idea what is going on with him. Gypsy got burned but I always hope she will show up one day.
    Mark, I actually become very close with Mark, from close up he is pretty nice person. He met someone , put his life in order and the last he was here for maybe 15 min to tell us that he is happy..
    I lost contact with Jesse, however I believe he is still on fb somewhere for sure in my friends list. Then Alaina, she is doing good. There is a few people that I have them in friend list but I do not care about them at all.
    Many people just stopped coming here, hopefully they are ok
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I’m somewhat surprised that whoever owns this forum continues to leave it up, given the sparse use. Nice of them, though.

yep but it can disappear anytime, My most loved forum UK forum is gone , Was up and running one day they next one gone . I was there for over 20 years
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    yep but it can disappear anytime, My most loved forum UK forum is gone , Was up and running one day they next one gone . I was there for over 20 years
    Have you tried the healingwell anxiety forum? That’s a bit more active than this one and I doubt it will disappear.

Kuma I had not , I do not fit with the crowed there, No any other forums. Hopefully this one will not dissapear on me Any forum will be gone when people stop paying for website , this is why this one stays due the advertisement on page, I do not see it, but it is here. I block all adds
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I don't want AnxietyForum.net to ever disappear, so I'll have to cross my fingers.