Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Now that it's past New Year's Day, I'm not thinking as much about the past decade. I'm thinking more about the present as well as how 2020 may turn out to be like for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MainerMikeBrown View Post
    Now that it's past New Year's Day, I'm not thinking as much about the past decade. I'm thinking more about the present as well as how 2020 may turn out to be like for me.
    I’m a bit excited about it being a new decade. Well, I’m anxious as hell about the current state of the world, but anxiety and excitement are related. Let’s just think it’ll be *interesting*
    "You're the worst thing that ever happened to me." --Marla Singer

I have the feeling that world will go completely insane in this decade, if there is not enough insanity , .......... eh
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    I have the feeling that world will go completely insane in this decade, if there is not enough insanity , .......... eh
    Maybe it’s at peak insanity lol. Right now I feel grateful for the rest of the world showing support.. Especially since we’ve had a govt that couldn’t care less about its own country for the last decade or so.

It's true that insanity in our world is around. But, on the other hand, their's still a lot of good and sanity in our world.

Tonight the Patriots play the Tennessee Titans in Foxboro, Massachusetts in a playoff showdown. So I'll be glued to the TV tonight.

Go Patriots!

Quote Originally Posted by MainerMikeBrown View Post
    It's true that insanity in our world is around. But, on the other hand, their's still a lot of good and sanity in our world.
    Sometimes you'd never know it, everyone looks to be at their breaking points. You can see it and feel it everywhere you go in public. Admittedly I find it quite hard to be in public, honestly, its a chore. I'm quite sensitive to negative energy. I have to be medicated to be around people.

Dahila, Mike, Gypsy (fellow old-timers).. would you mind if I start a personal thread? I do have a lot to get off my shoulders. I wouldn't expect replies, just a journal I guess. I'm thinking of appropriate titles to reflect how I'm feeling currently and issues I hope to resolve, or at least work on. Staying silent, unfortunately, it builds and I feel like a pressure cooker waiting to explode.

Hope you all are recovering from the holidays and doing well now. Me.. I haven't completely recovered yet. Still waves of panic come over me. Things were never resolved and never will be. Hard to explain.

Take care

Being in public places is really hard at least for me. The tension is building, I can feel it, Something is going to happen something major
    I will not mind if you start personal thread as long as I am welcome there ? Would I be? It is very good to see you Salvator
    For some people writing is like a therapy, Raggamuffin does it, describing his fight with his addition. Read it Sal, He is a good writer and he explained a lot to me
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by salvator here View Post
    Sometimes you'd never know it, everyone looks to be at their breaking points. You can see it and feel it everywhere you go in public. Admittedly I find it quite hard to be in public, honestly, its a chore. I'm quite sensitive to negative energy. I have to be medicated to be around people.

Dahila, Mike, Gypsy (fellow old-timers).. would you mind if I start a personal thread? I do have a lot to get off my shoulders. I wouldn't expect replies, just a journal I guess. I'm thinking of appropriate titles to reflect how I'm feeling currently and issues I hope to resolve, or at least work on. Staying silent, unfortunately, it builds and I feel like a pressure cooker waiting to explode.

Hope you all are recovering from the holidays and doing well now. Me.. I haven't completely recovered yet. Still waves of panic come over me. Things were never resolved and never will be. Hard to explain.

Take care
    Hey Salvator

You may as well do the journal thing.. There’s not much else happening.

I’m definitely still recovering. I was going back and forth from my mother’s place like a maniac.
    Last edited by gypsylee; 01-05-2020 at 05:48 AM.

I had a pretty good day today even though the New England Patriots lost last night in a playoff game, ending the season for the Pats.