Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    good Mike broken heart is not fun )
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

The Patriots are the only NFL team that I really care about.

Mike I was teasing you, I am very serious about soccer and I am such fan of good soccer game I do understand
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Dahila, what is your favorite soccer team?

First of all Polish team , then Real Madrid , I forgot the name of Nicaraguan team but I love all the latinos teams they are incredible, The team I really disliked is Dutch team, They all play extremely hard a lot of damage to other teams, The last series I watched was Europe champion cup and I was so surprised by Japanese team such precision and cooperation, not very often you do see it, Birts have a really good team and Kaine is fantastic , he is much better than Ronaldo. So no favorites, for me, I like the cooperation and precision and not violence, no violence. Of course you can not avoid violence in soccer. Mike you would not like watching match with me , I scream like crazy, I think it is a result of actually being raised by two older brothers. My mom was always working , she brought us up by herself
    Looks like Liverpool FC is on high rankings now. I have to be inspired by game )
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Dahila, I'm glad you're passionate about watching soccer. It's good to have a strong interest in something like that.

Oh Mike I have so many passions and hobbies It would be enough for 3 live times. So many books to read, so many pictures to take, a lot of flowers I had never had in my garden, I do not have enough time to follow all of them
    I am the person who moves even in the sleep. I make 5 things at the time, Even eating is used to read a book at the same time. No good habit people say
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I think it's good to have a hobby and a passion for something. However, I think it's great to have lots of hobbies and a passion for many things like you do, Dahila!

Thank you Mike, I had such successful day on Market that passion (skin care) is burning high flame. Yep i need like 4 lifetimes to do everything I plan, That's ok I may come back to finish it I hope Sal is good, He is not posting for a few days , it is just us Mike for now.
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Today I had a nice day. I traveled north to central Maine where I went to a get-together with some old friends.