Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Winter is no longer my favorite season. I liked it when I was a teen. But not now.

it is always too hot for me, and on winter time I have a little allergies , probably this is the reason I like it, The worst is summer for me. When I was a kid I was always too cold not anymore not for the last 30 years
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I've never been to anywhere in the southern hemisphere before.

Hence, I always think of winter as the coldest time of the year.

Meteorologists are thinking snow on Thursday night into Friday here in Maine.

I haven't seen snow on the ground since probably last April.

same here, messy week snow then rain, I already have winter tires on so does my daughter
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

The tread on the tires of my car are in pretty good shape for when the snow arrives, I'm glad to say.

they call for 20 cm of snow through the night and up to 5 tomorrow. eh fun driving on snowy roads .
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Yeah it'll be a winter wonderland soon enough.

Sorry I've been out of commission lately - hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the weather no matter what I guess.
    Last edited by salvator here; 11-08-2019 at 04:01 PM. Reason: typo

Sal it is nice to see you back, so another small victory. Whole night snow was falling around 30cm or more, Right now sun is on and everything is sparkling. I can not wait and see my hubby face and the prospect of clearing driveway
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I'm currently feeling lazy because I've been sitting on the couch in which the sun is hitting the couch.

It's nice to sit in the sunlight on a cold day like today, as it's only 30 F degrees right now here.