Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Panic 468x60
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Quote Originally Posted by the_self_of_all_selves View Post
    Did you see the video of the Extinction Rebellion activist being pulled off a train and beaten up? That happened right near my house.

My area is full of working class immigrants. That dude realised quickly that these folk aren't as calm and passive as the white middle class women he's used to interacting with.
    Nah but we had plenty of that here. Our cops are getting semi-automatic rifles now lol (true). One of them (police) was caught doing a “white power” hand gesture. He might not have been popular in your area.

Dahila heeeeeee
    "..We are told no, we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, but you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world." --Terence McKenna

Guys we are called the hypocrites ,
    Fuck the thingy Gypsy we were talking about, It is back and in full miserable way I wake up so hot my mind is screaming ; HELP.
    Can not sleep the last few nights
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    Guys we are called the hypocrites ,
    Fuck the thingy Gypsy we were talking about, It is back and in full miserable way I wake up so hot my mind is screaming ; HELP.
    Can not sleep the last few nights
    Mine’s been better actually. I went back on Zoloft a month ago and maybe that’s helped. Or I’ve been so stressed over Xmas I didn’t notice.

But I understand.. I wake up boiling hot with my heart racing and it’s just awful. Then if I go outside or something where it’s cool I freeze. I kept taking my temperature at one stage and it was always normal. So I don’t understand, and neither do doctors.
    "..We are told no, we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, but you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world." --Terence McKenna

We received an inch of new snow here this morning. I don't think I'll have to do any shoveling, however, as I think most of the new snow will melt this afternoon.

We're supposed to get some warm weather this weekend here in Maine, like 55 F degree weather. It might be a good break from the winter cold for me.

yep the same here mike
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

An ice storm is on the way for us here in Maine on Sunday. So I'll probably be stuck inside all day on Sunday.

Today I purchased two containers of yogurt at the grocery store, only to realize when I got home that they have more sugar than I'd like.

For me shopping is hard job, I need to check for sugars (99 different names) and for fillers which is usually some kind of starch. I do not buy anything that I can make at home
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Tomorrow I'll be watching the AFC Championship game and then the NFC Championship game. Lots of NFL football for me to look forward to watching tomorrow.