Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    at 8 am I was in Costco , hell that a regime that costco is, hate it, Then went to bulk barn and also hated waited in the line forever. At least in costco I did not have to wait more than two minutes to get into it
    i hate shopping with all my heart , the day started awful because of it, eh I hope my mood will improve after my daily meditation
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    at 8 am I was in Costco , hell that a regime that costco is, hate it, Then went to bulk barn and also hated waited in the line forever. At least in costco I did not have to wait more than two minutes to get into it
    i hate shopping with all my heart , the day started awful because of it, eh I hope my mood will improve after my daily meditation
    I love this, Dahila! It's so much like me, except I think to myself "I feel like every cell in my body is not wanting to do this" (go to the shops). You'd think I was being taken to the electric chair or something lol. We don't have Costco or Bulk Barn, but we have Aldi. The products there are good and you can save quite a bit of money, but I never get what I need because I don't understand the layout of the stores and the whole experience is more stressful. Check this out.. You will relate!!

https://youtu.be/CG2nkWFBmtM

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    I am glad to hear everyone is doing well.

Hi Kirk I hope you are doing ok too.

Gypsy shopping is awful , it was always awful but right now is so awful I want to cry, I have not energy for the bullshit that is going on in world the fear mongering the panic........
    Anyway I made my impact at educating people about the plandemic and they actually stepped closer to me, t o listen. One lady she was masked but she was coughing so I do understand why. She asked me if I know what is going on in Hong Kong, she is chinese. All videos and info from Hong Kong stopped, People were uploading videos but it is deathly thread for them . eh
    The weather is improving and soon I will go outside for a walk or bike, Hopefully the wind will die down
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    Gypsy shopping is awful , it was always awful but right now is so awful I want to cry, I have not energy for the bullshit that is going on in world the fear mongering the panic........
    Anyway I made my impact at educating people about the plandemic and they actually stepped closer to me, t o listen. One lady she was masked but she was coughing so I do understand why. She asked me if I know what is going on in Hong Kong, she is chinese. All videos and info from Hong Kong stopped, People were uploading videos but it is deathly thread for them . eh
    The weather is improving and soon I will go outside for a walk or bike, Hopefully the wind will die down
    I have zero energy for this planet (the people not the planet itself) atm too. I was about to write when some idiot fired up a chainsaw. I've been putting up with people revving their car engines on the freeway all afternoon. The woman next door plays loud music all night. So I will put my earplugs in and lie down as usual.

This is not depression or anxiety in the sense that I'm pathological or ill-adjusted to life. This is me just trying to survive among a species who are stupid, rude and completely unable to think for themselves. And I won't even start on the way the planet is run (owned) by a small group of people who have more money than the rest of us put together. The only worth we have is economic - what we can produce or consume. I am soooo tired of it and I don't feel the least bit guilty or ashamed anymore for lying in bed and enjoying what little comfort I can get.

Talk soon Dahila x

Thanks Gypsy. Here in Baltimore there are a number of places to shop. We have Giant, Trader Joe's, Costco, Aldi's, Weiss, Santoni's, Whole Foods, Wegman's, etc. Giant is a big chain, with no lines at all. Trader Joe's and Wegman's typically have lines. I go to Giant and I am in and out pretty quickly. I have plenty of toilet paper, paper towels and hand sanitizer. I am going to my office everyday as I only have one person who works with me and she usually works from home. My office building is small and now there are usually no more than 6 or 7 people here at one time. My wife goes to work as she is a pharmacist for CVS and is required to be at work.

This morning, the weather here was rainy and lousy. But now in the afternoon, it's nice out here.

There are a number of places open here, to. However, the isles are blocked off so people can not cross in the isles and there are signs on the doors that read: you will not be allowed on the property without a face mask.

Hi Sal it suppose to open few places like garden centers tomorrow , I will see, I can not walk in mask due my lung condition
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Here in Maryland there are some protests going on to try to get Governor Hogan to reopen more places, but he wont until things improve for a period of 14 days.