Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
    So much happened that I forgot to check the AF. on December 16 my brother chocked on piece of meat and was about 10 min without oxygen, The ambulance came They incubate him, and restarted his heart . On Tuesday they put the feeding tube into him, Yesterday at 13:40 Polish time, he passed away. Two weeks he was in Coma. I am in pieces, I was very bonded with him, My best friend, beside being my brother. he was 69 .
    My heart is broken,
    I wish everyone a very Happy New year .
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Dear Dahila..

I'm so saddened to hear this tragic news - I'm truly sorry for your loss - sending you and your family the warmest healing wishes and strength during this extremely rough time in your life.

We're here for you; please don't forget that.

Sincerely Yours..

~Sal
    Last edited by salvator here; 12-31-2020 at 11:27 AM.

I am so sorry D. Wishing you and your family peace, comfort, courage and lots of love through this tragic time.

I hope AF is an option if it helps. 100% We are here if needed.

Hello Dahila, I am deeply saddened to hear of the passing of your brother. May you have peace in the new year.

Thank you guys, I am still dealing with grief
    I hope everyone is ok
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore