Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    It many instances it comes down to the cost of operating a forum such as this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    It many instances it comes down to the cost of operating a forum such as this.
    yep but we have adds here, I block them so I do not see it, but when on different computer I had seen many of them
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Tomorrow I'll just be watching the Patriots battle the Dolphins on TV at 1 pm EST.

Hope everyone is doing okay.

I use pale moon browser (a firefox fork) with automatically blocks anything that tracks, so I guess that is why I also don't see the adds. Great browser though very lightweight and open source. Been using it for a while now because it is only 1 of 3 that will still work on my OS.

Anyways..

Not much going on here I guess. Hanging in there I guess.

Take care
    Last edited by salvator here; 09-14-2019 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dahila View Post
    yep but we have adds here, I block them so I do not see it, but when on different computer I had seen many of them
    I guess the ads must pay something. But if not many people use the forum, then I assume the advertisers wouldn’t pay much. But who knows. I’m not even sure who owns this forum. I have mostly moved on to other more active forums. But I check in here occasionally. I hope you are doing well

yes I think the owner own another forum Panic something and this is why it is is, I think more people visit this forum than you think, always at least 600 people browsing .
    I use FF and Adblock plus, Tracking and adds are different stories Sal. Of course as long as you do not use google you are fine. My to go search engine is duckducktogo
    Last edited by Dahila; 09-15-2019 at 05:43 AM.
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I went out for a walk around my neighborhood this morning. And now I'm just waiting for the Pats game this afternoon.

I might watch some of the pregame on TV in a little bit.

well walk is good, moving is good and we tend to hide ourselves in houses. I regret I do not have a dog, would have a company for walks
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Yes, even a short walk is healthy. I've been walking every day, just not very far. Weather is cooling down and the humidity is nice. It was a sweaty summer and hard to enjoy. I enjoy walking in the fall. Love the colors and smells.

Fall is the most spectacular season in Canada, all this golds, reds, oranges, all spectrum of colors. I love fall Unfortunately they call again for high temps on Saturday and high humidex, eh
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore