Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Right now it's halftime in the Patriots/Redskins game.

While I wait for the second half of the game to begin, I've decided to come here and say hey.

Patriots win, 33-7.

wow. I hope everyone had a good weekend, I had my grandchild for two nights and her dog, As much as I love her , I am tired now
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Rest up, Dahila.

It wasn't a bad weekend all things considered. I got out every day and ate out every night, walked a bit to. Nothing wrong with alone time to get in touch with inner self. I tend to carry negativity with me on my walks though, I'm hard on myself, I need to recognize my limitations that I can't change. I expect too much sometimes, hard to explain.

All-in-all.. not too bad.

Glad to see the regulars here posting
    Last edited by salvator here; 10-06-2019 at 06:34 PM.

I am going to bed but I am happy you have okay weekend.
    Sal I love to be alone, it helps me focus on life on now and here. When people are around I get destructed a lot, which is not good
    Anyway I wish a good night and an awesome Monday
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Today I've got nothing going on. But tomorrow I'll be busy.

Normally this time of year I'd be watching a Patriots game tomorrow, as the Pats play many of their games on Sunday afternoons.

But they already played this week's game on Thursday, defeating the Giants 35-14.

I think the Browns play tomorrow afternoon. Maybe I'll watch some of their game. I'm not a huge fan of the Browns. But I'd like to see them do well this year, considering all the losing Cleveland fans have had to endure for a long time.

Today I had markets they sucked, no a lot of sales, but i am here and ready to rest Sunday ; shopping laundry, and I will try our new dishwasher this time we got bosh. I hope i like it, Monday Canadian Thanksgiving I am going for a dinner to my daughter home, first time after they bought it on may, kind of scary for me beacuse they have a cat and I am very allergic to cats, I love them and it is tough not to touch them when they are around me
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

The Browns lost today. But it doesn't break my heart.