Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
    Nothing to apologize for. We all have that kind of day. Wishing you well!

I hear ya kirk. Is not good to keep things pent up. I appreciate the fact that your able to share as you did. Better out than in. Hope your feeling better.

Happy new year in advance !

Not sure who's left here at AF, but I (truly) wish the best for everyone including people that seem to be MIA.

Me.. Just plan to possibly walk in the AM and watch TV if I even stay up that long tomorrow night - I've been going to bed around 11PM.

Oh well, not expecting miracles this new year, just get rid of the old sour feelings from 2020. Perhaps, now, we're better prepared all I can say. Never hurts to be (cautiously) optimistic; I say. What I hope the most, is that people will somehow let go of the fear and anger, what we need is compassion, tolerance and love - there's not enough love in the world - hate ultimately turns inwards on ourselves.

See ya next year AF

~Sal
    Last edited by salvator here; 12-30-2020 at 11:00 AM.
    “I'd rather be a 'could-be' if I cannot be an 'are' because a 'could-be' is a 'maybe' who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a 'has-been' than a 'might-have-been' by far; for a 'might-have-been' has never been, but a 'has' was once an 'are.”

-Milton_Berle

So much happened that I forgot to check the AF. on December 16 my brother chocked on piece of meat and was about 10 min without oxygen, The ambulance came They incubate him, and restarted his heart . On Tuesday they put the feeding tube into him, Yesterday at 13:40 Polish time, he passed away. Two weeks he was in Coma. I am in pieces, I was very bonded with him, My best friend, beside being my brother. he was 69 .
    My heart is broken,
    I wish everyone a very Happy New year .
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Dear Dahila..

I'm so saddened to hear this tragic news - I'm truly sorry for your loss - sending you and your family the warmest healing wishes and strength during this extremely rough time in your life.

We're here for you; please don't forget that.

Sincerely Yours..

~Sal
    Last edited by salvator here; 12-31-2020 at 12:27 PM.
    “I'd rather be a 'could-be' if I cannot be an 'are' because a 'could-be' is a 'maybe' who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a 'has-been' than a 'might-have-been' by far; for a 'might-have-been' has never been, but a 'has' was once an 'are.”

-Milton_Berle

I am so sorry D. Wishing you and your family peace, comfort, courage and lots of love through this tragic time.

I hope AF is an option if it helps. 100% We are here if needed.

Hello Dahila, I am deeply saddened to hear of the passing of your brother. May you have peace in the new year.

Thank you guys, I am still dealing with grief
    I hope everyone is ok
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore