Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Thanks Gypsy. Here in Baltimore there are a number of places to shop. We have Giant, Trader Joe's, Costco, Aldi's, Weiss, Santoni's, Whole Foods, Wegman's, etc. Giant is a big chain, with no lines at all. Trader Joe's and Wegman's typically have lines. I go to Giant and I am in and out pretty quickly. I have plenty of toilet paper, paper towels and hand sanitizer. I am going to my office everyday as I only have one person who works with me and she usually works from home. My office building is small and now there are usually no more than 6 or 7 people here at one time. My wife goes to work as she is a pharmacist for CVS and is required to be at work.
    My friend is a pharmacist in London. He got sick with a flu (not Coronavirus) and hasn't been back for over a month. I don't think he's tooi keen to be in that environment, but he's semi-retired and I guess he can afford to stay away. Baltimore is quite close to NYC by the looks of it (and by Australian standards). That's the worst place hit by the virus in America? It looks awful over there. Australia and New Zealand have been lucky compared to most places.

Quote Originally Posted by salvator here View Post
    There are a number of places open here, to. However, the isles are blocked off so people can not cross in the isles and there are signs on the doors that read: you will not be allowed on the property without a face mask.
    Wow face masks.. We just have a guy at the door with hand sanitiser in some stores. I think you can say no though. Two places were taking people's temperatures the other day. Where abouts are you again, Salvator?

I never went out for a walk today. I didn't want to work up a sweat.

Here in Maryland, around 60% of the virus deaths have occurred in nursing homes.

My wife had to have emergency dental surgery around a month ago due to an infected wisdom tooth. After the tooth was removed, she got a dry socket and was in some pain. She was put on antibiotics and after around 2 weeks she was fine. I am supposed to go in for a routine dental cleaning on May 15th and I guess I should go.

What I hate the most about going to my dentist isn't the physical pain. Instead, it's the worry of how much having dental work is going to cost me in the wallet.

It actually snowed here in Maine this morning, even though it's May 9! We accumulated only a dusting. But still, snow in May is not what I like.

Happy Mother's Day.

Quote Originally Posted by MainerMikeBrown View Post
    Happy Mother's Day.
    Thanks Mike hehe (I know you mean everyone but I am a mother!) I had a pretty good day

I'm glad you enjoyed this year's Mother's Day, Gypsylee.