Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Hello everyone, hope you're all doing alright.

I also struggle to fit in at other forums, I post but feel little or no connection with the crowd in my heart. I come across as numbed, sadly I feel numb most of the time in real life as well. I help others on other forums and put my own needs on the back burner. it takes a long time for me to completely open up. I opened up more here more I think. I would be a shame if this place closes. I see people logged in at the bottom here ( and many lurkers) all the time but very few people post anymore it seems. I'll also keep my fingers crossed.

The insight timer app has a mental health forum and an anxiety forum. They’re both pretty good. Very supportive crowd and no acrimony.

I am like Sal...........
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Maybe its our lot in life to possess caregiver personality traits Dahila. I don't know. Sadly when I do need help, I've allowed myself fall deep into a downhill spiral and its too late to catch it. Most days music is all I have to rely on. Usually allows me to escape the madness. Hard sometimes though. I'm sort of hitting the low end of a cycle and things don't look good if I look up ahead. I must just take things day-by-day to get through it I think.

I just realized that I'm going to run out of medication before I'm scheduled to see my psychiatrist next.

But I'll just get in contact with him well before I run out. I'll take care of it.

oh Sal I have no problem to help people, but I would never asked for help. I just hid in my basement and I do find comfort listening a good music, Lately I started to rediscovering classical music, I enjoy it very much beside my jazz, blues, raggaea, and rock of course
    Mike the pharmacy will give you a few pills so you do not stop them , till you get the script
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I have enough pills to last me another month. But I won't see my psychiatrist for another month and a half.

However, I have plenty of time to straighten out the problem. So I won't have to be given a few extra pills by my pharmacy.

Thanks for the tip anyway though, Dahila.

You might want to check out the insight timer app. It has a ton of free meditations. Also nature sounds recordings and other stuff. Also has various forums including an anxiety one and a mental health forum. People there freely ask for and give help when needed.

Today I'm just going to enjoy the day by watching some of week one of the 2019 NFL football season.

good good, I love watching soccer game, I am obsessed with soccer . Must be in my blood
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore