Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Oh was cold on market yesterday , cold like a hell but was -8 celsius
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Hey everyone..

I'm still here and wanted to just say hello. Thinking about you guys. A bit worse for the wear but here regardless. Going through a lot, I guess.

Hi Sal good you left the note, I was wondering about you. I have now an awful anxiety cause on March 2 I had to board airplane (8 house in the air) With my frigging fear of flying ............eh
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I'm glad that I don't have a fear of flying. I'm sorry to those who do.

Mike have you fly many times? I had 5 and each time left me in panicky state, I know statistics, More chance that I will have automobile accident than airplane
    Still
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Dahila, the last time I flew was way back in 2004.

However, I've flown a number of different times back in the 90's as well as in the early 2000s.

it was my last time too, but I must fly this time
    It is going to be my 7 fly if it was a bit shorter but is over 8 hours in the air
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I have to get my car's oil changed by my mechanic tomorrow afternoon. I'm also going to have him look over my car to make sure their are no new repairs needed.

Wish me luck.

I wish you luck, I am blessed with my hubby he is master of all trades but mainly cars, Not only every year I have a different car but now he is looking for a Rava SUV for me. For the last 15 years I had not worry about cars, Before that it was tragic . eh
    I hope you go with full syntetic, It lasts 10 km and engine likes that a lot .
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I did go with full synthetic oil, Dahila.

Unfortunately for me, I will have to see my mechanic a little over a week from now once again because my car needs some work done to it. Luckily it's not going to cost a great deal of money, however.