Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Panic 468x60
Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    I have a 2017 Honda Ridgeline and I always take it to the dealer I bought it from as I have an extended warranty and so far I have been treated very fairly by them and have not been charged a few times when I had some minor issues. Many dealers however, I have found to be too expensive and a rip off, so I stay away from them if possible.

I've never owned a brand new vehicle before. I've always owned pre-owned vehicles (which is a fancy word for used vehicles).

yep honda ridegeline is an awesome truck , My cars are preowned too but he gets them pretty early and with very low mileage. Usually they are still on dealers guarantee, Honestly I do not like changing the cars so often. I like the routine
    Dealers are blood succers
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

When I bought the truck new, my wife sort of gave me a hard time and said it was too expensive. I told her that I was 60 years old (I am now 63) and I work very hard and I should be able to buy something I really like and she did not say too much after that.

Today the weather here in Maine was nice, as it got into the upper 40's F. It was also very sunny.

As a result, I took advantage of the nice weather by going out for a long walk around my neighborhood.

I'm glad I did.

The weather is pretty nice here in Baltimore today. It may get into the 50's. Even though I have to work, it is good that there are no issues with the weather.

I'm glad that spring will be here in less than a month.

Miserable today snowing but only -1 Celsius
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I've gotten all my errands done today because I'll likely be stuck inside the house all day tomorrow, as we're supposed to get perhaps a foot of wet and heavy snow were I live.

I hope I don't lose my electricity tomorrow. It won't be a huge deal if I do. But I'd rather not have it go off.

I hate snow. When I was young I didn't care, but now that I am older, I hate large amounts of snow immensely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!