Welcome to the Anxiety Forum - A Home for Those with Anxiety, Fear, or Panic Attacks.
Driving 468x60
Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3038394041 LastLast
    That series never gets old. The US Air Force loved O'neal's/Richard Dean Anderson's portrayal of them that they gave him an award. Anyone would think they must have a real Stargate getting all worked like that. Or perhaps they have adopted a similar Ori doctrine and just secretly worshiping MacGyver.

Hello everyone (Dahila, Kirk, and Ponder) I've been thinking of you all. Hanging in there, I guess; about all I can say atm. Trying to shift focus away from everything that is wrong and what (little) is going right for me. Not always easy to do.

PS - I do take vitamin C and green tea supplement anyway for the upcoming cold season. I don't fret over Covid anymore, as I feel confident that I utilize necessary hygiene measures to protect myself from the all things 'catching' as humanly possible. I'll admit, though, I do run like hell in the other direction when I hear a sneeze or cough in a store...Lol!!

TC..

~Sal
    “I'd rather be a 'could-be' if I cannot be an 'are' because a 'could-be' is a 'maybe' who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a 'has-been' than a 'might-have-been' by far; for a 'might-have-been' has never been, but a 'has' was once an 'are.”

-Milton_Berle

I think that is a great approach Sal. Whatever makes you feel comfortable. Just responded in the other CV thread and whilst frustrated with the response to CV itself, am happy to just let what happens happen. My wife in the vulnerable category very much so - but like you in the colder months taking care. I won't go on anymore about it out of respect for D's wishes. I am also wearing of the topic. That said I like your take on the subject. Not saying we should ignore it. My struggle is the response to it. That is all. Nice to see you on the board again and thanks for popping in on the other thread.

Also hopes Kirk, yourself, Camille, D and all the others are doing well. My take is just my take. I'm all for rays of sunshine ... even if they come out the wrong end. Joking of course.

We survived many flue seasons we will survive this one to, Good to see you guys, Do not forget that Vit D3 up to 5000 mcg a day and Zinc 25 mg a day of course Vit C 1000 mg a day will help you to overcome flue and colds, Fluids very important, very,
    I spend a lot of money on water filter Alexapure, it was not available in Canada for over a year, Now is, The water is fantastic you do not need any power with it, it is gravity, We drinking it like crazy and I do all my cooking in this filtered water Alexapure.com
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

I use a Brita water filter. I think it only promises 80 or 90 percent removal of chlorine and other known toxins. Its better than nothing.
    “I'd rather be a 'could-be' if I cannot be an 'are' because a 'could-be' is a 'maybe' who is reaching for a star. I'd rather be a 'has-been' than a 'might-have-been' by far; for a 'might-have-been' has never been, but a 'has' was once an 'are.”

-Milton_Berle

I have been taking Ester C for many years. I take 1500mg per day in 3 doses of 500mg each. I take many supplements too, including D3. I also drink Smart water.
    Last edited by Kirk; 11-20-2020 at 06:50 AM.

Things Could Be Worse.
    Last edited by Ponder; 11-19-2020 at 11:20 PM.

Ponder, I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    I have been taking Ester C for many years. I take 1500mg per day in 3 doses of 500mg each. I take many supplements too, including D3. I also drink Smart water.
    what is smart water Kirk?
    ''“If you cry because the sun has gone out of your life, your tears will prevent you from seeing the stars.”
    ''
    ― Rabindranath Tagore

Smart water is water that has been distilled by vapor and contains electrolytes. It goes through purification, during which all minerals are removed. It has no additives, but the manufacturer adds electrolytes, potassium and magnesium chloride.